However, I'm a little bit in a funk though, and feeling really restless as October 1st approaches. It's so hard for me to comprehend, but it will already be one year that Ava's been gone (10-01-06). Where in the world did the time go? I've noticed that I've became more emotional and anxious these past few days and I know it's only normal. I just pray that with time things get easier, and that I can let go of some of these frustrations and resentments that I've been carrying around as baggage this past year. I know that's it's been especially hard for Mugi these past couple weeks too. All this stress and anxiety is waying heavy on Mugi too, and this became real evident when he landed himself in the hospital the other week. But, we have gotten through the worst year of our life, and even with the pain we have suffered, we are lucky and have so very much to be thankful for in our lifetimes! We have each other...we have our families...we have our health and do not suffer like many others unfortunately do from day to day...we have faith in our future, that we will one day be blessed with a child or children that we so want in our lives...we have a roof over our heads...Mugi is lucky to have a job for us to make our ends meet...we enjoy our time together...we enjoy our friends...we have wonderful hobbies...and my list could go on and on. But most of all, we have a faith in our God, and we know that He has his plans for us. It's just so hard being patient with those plans!
So, for today I'll leave you with a few more of my Fallish decorations that I have up around our home. The first picture is of my Scarecrow. This isn't new, it's a few years old and it's actually a project that my mom and I worked on together. She belongs to a craft circle at their church and the ladies there were making them to sell at their craft bazzar. I thought they were so cute and wanted to make one for myself. It's actually a 2 liter soda bottle with a styrofoam ball head form covered with burlap and material. Another must have that I have sitting around is my shadow-box. This stays up all year and I just swich the items out in it for the various holidays/seasons.
and the last picture is my lil' pumpkin dude that I got last year.
Okay, that's enough of the decorations! I won't bore you with more, as it's probably already been over-kill! Hope everyone has a great week ahead of them! Enjoy the awesome weather if it's as pretty as it is here in Pennsylvania today! :)






5 comments:
from someone that knows... the first year is the hardest! Just remember to be very paitent with your self and you'll make it! {{hugs}}
Girl is there is a link where I can buy this stuff too!!!!!
Also, I am praying for your renewed peace with the direction God is taking you.
Great job with the new blog, Andrea. I am really enjoying looking at all of your non-scrappy crafts.
ooooh Andrea, I am sending vrtual hugs to you and Mugi. I was thinking the otherday that it was almost Angel Ava's day and I thought my heart was going to leap out of my body. I have never experienced your kind of pain but I do know this time of year brings up all kinds of emotions from my past. Sometimes a certain season or time of year can be difficult because you are constantly reminded of an event that has happened...you know what I mean?
You guys hang in there and stay strong to your faith!
Love the decor...so freaking cute!
Allison
Great job with your new blog! I love the halloween/fall stuff!
Post a Comment