Yay! I love the Bloomsburg Fair! It's the largest fair in the state of Pennsylvania, and it's an event we definitely look forward to every year. We usually go twice, once through the week and then again during the weekend, but with Mugi's work schedule it looks like we'll only get there once this time around.
Mugi and I went on Tuesday afternoon. We waited until my niece, Lera finished with school and took her along with us. It's always so much fun to walk around and see all the people and of course EAT, and eat lots! We all have our favorite must-haves... he likes to go to one of the seafood stands for "oyster soup", which I find gross, but it's good to him, so that's all that matters. My absolute favorite fair food fix is, "Lora's Famous Grilled Beef and Cheddar" sandwich. It's sooo yummy! I mean I'm sure I could make these myself at home...it's only sliced french bread with sliced beef, melted cheddar, grilled onions and mushrooms and bar-b-q sauce. Not a hard combination at all... but still, I KNOW it would never ever taste quite the same ! So the beef-n-cheddar is my fair obsession every year!






10 comments:
I've never been to the Bloomsburg Fair!! Used to drive past the Bloomsburg exit on my way to college!
That sandwich looks so yummy!! Have fun!
Andrea....love your blog!!!
Debbie
Wow, that sure is a big pumpkin! That sure would make a lot of pies!
Okay I was quite astounded by the pumpkin until I saw you standing next to Mugi...crap, how tall is he? Or how tall are you. He looks like he towers over you...but, it's cute. I'm hungry now that you showed that divine looking sandwich. I'm glad you got out for a bit and had a good time!
Allison
That is SOME pumpkin. That sandwhich looks sooooo good!
(I am on a diet - so anything like that looks DIVINE to me!)
Look at you go girl! You are bloggin away!!! Fair food always scares me....and the thought of eating oyster stew at a fair...Very scary to me.....LOL!!! But I know people love it. Looks like you had a wonderful time.
Sounds like a fun time!!! I'm loving your blog!!! :)
Tan
looks like a lot of fun was had by all Andrea! Those are some great shots of you, your neice and hubby! We won't go there with the veggie!
looks like so much fun!!!
The fair sounds cool! What a huuuuge pumpkin, I wonder how one grows something that size? Had to comment on your niece's name, I have a cousin Lera, and she's the only other one I've known with that name!
Post a Comment