"Opal and Garnets"...
"After coming home from the hospital without Ava in my arms, I knew I wanted to find a special remembrance ring to wear. I wanted it to include gemstones representing the month of October (Opal), for when she was born, and for the month of January (Garnet), for when she was expected. I really thought that I'd have to get this ring specially created, as those two stones are not commonly found set together in jewelry. It was about a week after her birth and I was at the mall on my first shopping outing, in what seemed like forever, with mom and gram. I was browsing the jewelry counter in at Bon-Ton, when to my surprise - there it was... the most perfect Opal and Garnet ring!
I felt as though an angel (our Ava), was sending me a message in disguise to let me know that everything would be fine. And it will - might just take eternity."
Well, I'm soon outta here for the weekend cause we have some fun plans...a wedding to attend on Saturday and a concert to see on Sunday! Hope everyone else has a great one too!






7 comments:
now that's some mail i would like to get!!
Your layout is gorgeous Andrea and I love the prize package you received too, it was well deserved!! Congrats!!!
awesome mail!!! Congrats sweetie!
this girl could use some of your wisdom:
http://mchaotic.blogspot.com/
wow- what a great gift pack!
I am so glad that you included your journalling here fir us to read, Andrea.
Wow, what a beautiful & meaningful LO, and a huge pack of goodies to boot! WTG Andrea!
I had to cry reading the journaling on your LO. You were definately meant to find that ring...with a little help from your Angel. The ring has such a beautiful, thought out meaning...where did you come up with that? I would have never come up to do that...not with the two stones.
Lucky you...great package. Can't wait to see what you do with all those goodies.
Congrats on the challenge...very well deserving.
Allison
Post a Comment