Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A New Look...

and a first! I've never had a designed blog banner until now. Do you all dig? I kinda do... I finally got a chance to make one up with my scraps ... get it? I'm livin on scraps... ahhhh-ha-ha! Well, most of it was scraps at least. I even changed the background color from black to light pink, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it this way. I may just switch off every week or so, lol!

Certainly not much going on here this week for me, although I did just finish up a bunch of Paper House dt projects that will be used at CHA which is fast approaching. That all did keep me quite busy and I'll be showing you all pictures of all the cute things I made a little bit later. You can also catch glimpses of my stuff as well as other dt members creations over on the Paper House Blog if you'd like. I'll tell you that there are some mighty cute themed collections being debuted at CHA by Paper House... including NEW Chipboard :) So if you are a pet lover, or in need of some way cute Birthday embellishments keep checking out Paper House, because those are just a few of some of the fun new product being released soon. I almost forgot... you'll also want to keep checking out the PH blog because there will also be some cool give-a-ways to be offered leading up to CHA! Who doesn't LOVE new schtuff?!

Okay, I'm calling it quits for the night. The hubby is home so I think I'd better pay him some attention ;) Later you all!

20 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Andrea I love the new look girlie, it's really classy! And the banner rocks the house too!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the new banner! Would you mind sharing how you did it? I'm a new blogger and I'm totally banner challenged :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...awesome on your banner. I think it looks terrific! And the pink definately rocks!!!!!!!!!!
I want this pink on my blog. Do you remember the numbers?
Can't wait to see what you created for CHA.
ps the lo is NOT my normal style....far from it but i wanted to keep it simple bc of the photo.
Allison

Tessa Ann* said...

Hi Andrea :)
I just found your blog today through Nancy's and wanted to say hello :)
I hope you are doing well, enjoying your week.
--Tessa
PS: Your banner looks fantastic! You did GREAT!

Aleta said...

love the banner!!! and I like the pink - its a fresh new look.

Rachael said...

Love, love, love our new banner!!! Awesome!!

Mireille said...

love your new banner!! It looks AWESOME!

Suzanne said...

hey girl! love the new look! LOVE the banner...i one, but I'm too challenged when it comes to things like this. Looks great. Yes, I did miss you at the CC...but I know you had much more important things to do with Mom in town. :)

scrappermimi said...

Can't wait to see your designs, so fun for you and love the new header! Lookin' good!

Kim Mraz said...

LOOOOOVE the new look!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin It Adrea! You are so creative! I'm dying to see the CHA Stuff!

Lainey said...

Well as a matter of fact, I AM a pet lover, so I will have to check it out! I like the new look!

ellen s. said...

I def will check out that paper b/c i have some pooches who deserve it;) and i love your blog header too!
found your blog thru racheal so though i would say hi!

Melissa said...

I love it!!-super cute

Stampin' Meg said...

I am sooo impressed with your blog banner- how do you get the sizing of the JPEG right to match up with the dimensions of the Blooger banner space?

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww.. your banner looks so cool Andrea!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! I never had a banner like that either..but it definitely ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! XOXO

Jennifer Davis said...

I LOVE the new look! Great job on the banner! Have a great day!
- Jen

Anonymous said...

I love your new style. Very creative. I like the first song alot may have to find that one... Later

Fink said...

Love the new look! I need to fix mine too! I appreciate the fact that you stop by to visit me and kick my butt to get moving!

Wendy Malichio said...

Andrea!! Your new banner is SO pretty!!!! Hey, you also need to add a new photo of yourself with that SUPER cool new do!!! Love it! Thanks for the Paper House shout out...I think I'll post some of your AMAZING creations tonight!!!