Thursday, January 17, 2008

Big Bummer!

Well you all, thanks so much for all the good luck wishes regarding my entry for the CMK dt, but I'm sad to say that I didn't get a spot on the new team.
I was disappointed :( but certainly not surprised... I'm kind of used to the rejection as far as dt's go, lol! There are two or three on-line store or kit clubs that I'd be *thrilled* to design for, but it ALWAYS seems like there are so many other talented ladies out in the huge cyber world beating me to that glorious finish line. Ohhh well, I suppose I'll keep throwing myself out there and maybe someday I'll measure up!

The snow is falling, and I guess it's just in time to ruin the weekend plans (of course). My mom was planning on coming in here for a weekend visit tomorrow, but now she probably won't since she freaks out about driving in the stuff. So now perhaps I'll stay put and get some scrapbooking mojo going! It's been a long while since I've done any scrapping for just me... geez, I can't even remember the last time.

Hey, it's time for you all to meet a special lil' girl... her name is Ginger!





Isn't she the sweetest wittle puppy? I could just snuggle her all day... but she's not mine :(




Ginger belongs to our good friends, Jen and Jason and their boys. They just got her a few weeks before Christmas... Santa's helpers made an early Christmas delivery! We all just love her to pieces, as you can probably tell.


Okay, I'm off to try and get some scrapping underway. Don't know how much I'll actually do, because if all this snow keeps up, I just may go into hibernation mode. I'm starting to feel a bit sleepy, and a nice long nap just may be a better option right now, but we'll see ;)

12 comments:

Keely Livings said...

Andrea,
Don't be discouraged. You are a wonderful scrapbooker! Any DT would be lucky to have you!!!

Keely

vintage girl at heart said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog....I have been reading all about you and just want to say what a great scrapbooker you are!!! Went to the peas to see more of your work.:) Hope the snow does not ruin your weekend plans!!!! We need to trade weather, it was 82 here(Florida) yesterday and muggy!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Sorry about the DT-I know those blues well too!

Suzanne said...

aww Andrea! so sorry to hear that u didnt make the dt! if it means anything i would've picked u in a heartbeat!

what an adorable doggie!

Elizabeth said...

Andrea girl I want to just share with you that your work is amazing, truthful, and raw! I love your emotions that come through with each page. It is like you take such extra care with each page and that is a true artist within this hobby!

You keep it up girl! The right fit will come along, trust me!

CJensen said...

Sorry about the DT. You are an namazing scrapbooker. Keep submitting!

Elizabeth said...

Hey Andrea I know you said like it's a lot of work, but I would submit to the one I had on my blog, they would love to have you there!!! Go try out girlie, the kits are wonderful to work with and it's an easy site to be on to!

Kim Mraz said...

ginger is darling

don't give up Andrea...it's only a matter of time sweetie :)

Shelly Brewer said...

sorry about the dt...you are great so the perfect one will come along!

Jennifer Davis said...

Keep trying, it took me forever to get in the door so to speak, too! Hope you had some successful time scrapping, that always seems to make me feel better! ((hugs)) =)

Mer said...

Sorry about the disappointment...I know that feeling all too well. Keep scrappin' girl...you do great work. :)

Wendy Malichio said...

Well all I can say is they don't know what they are missing, you KNOW I love your work and you are such a wonderful person to boot...I'm so happy that we have you on our team!