Friday, April 11, 2008

More Bump To My Lumps!



Well, here I am in all my 10 weeks glory! I can hardly believe the bump I have going on already... it's really popping extra early this time, but I am not complaining... I love it! I just can't wait to start feeling this lil' peanut move... I hope that comes early too!


I had a good appointment with the OB this week, and everything is looking real fine so far. I haven't been experiencing any early complications as I did with the past two prior pregnancies... no bad cramping, and no spotting or bleeding, so I am very thankful for that. My cervix is also closed (very good thing)... so we are still not sure about my cerclage. My Dr. said he'd like to check me in another 3 weeks and we'll discuss more about everything then. For now, I just continue to take it easy day by day, in other words, I have permission to be lazy ALL day long, and I am :)

One more thing to add before I scoot off here. I am involved on the team for a new on-line magazine that is now making it's debut, called Scrapbook News + Review. It's pretty exciting to finally see the first issue up, so if your interested in a new scrap source via the net please do check SNR out! I have 3 pages in the Reader's Journaling Spotlight and I'm sure I'll get around to sharing more about them later.

Not much else happening here today, sooooo I guess I'll go and get back to my relaxing state! Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

22 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

You look so cute with your bump!! So happy for you :)) Keep us updated!!! That is a perfect photo to scrap!!!

Elizabeth said...

Andrea you look radiant girlie!!!!! What a beautiful blessing this baby is!!!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Ohhhh Andrea I am soo HAPPY for you and look how Cute you look. God Bless your family and look forward to seeing more Bump pics :' ) Hugs, Norma

Anonymous said...

Woooowhooooo!!!! Girl look at you. You look fabulous. So glad you gave us an update and so blessed everything looks good. But...I want you at the dr.s EVERY week...just to be safe...ok?

trace-e said...

girl you look good!!!! so glad everything is going okay!!!!

CJensen said...

You look beautiful! I am so glad that all is going well!

Jen Gallacher said...

I'm so happy for you and that everything is moving forward safely and happily. :)

wendyp said...

You look so cute and so happy! So happy to hear the good news!

Memawsboy said...

So glad everything is going so well. Keep taking it easy. The little bump is so sweet. Looking forward to seeing it get bigger.
My DD has 111 days to go. Thing are so much better now.

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful!! You definately have the glow!! I'm so thrilled everything is going well for you!!

Anonymous said...

so happy for you. I wish you and your hubby the best!

Ronda Simpson said...

awwwww! Congrats on your baby bump!! Best wishes to you and your family!

Aleta said...

what a cute little bump! Remember this when you feel as though you are carrying a baby hippo around! LOL!

Scrappers said...

You look so beautiful! That pregnancy glow! I am so happy for you! I am sending lots of good vibes!

Carla said...

Well arent you just the cutest thing.......all glowing and just full of smiles...congrats.....and Im sure we will see more pictures soon!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! COngratulations!

My DH, Bob says, "Congrats" too. He checks out your blog (from mine).

You look adorable and oh-so-happy! I am seriously so freaking happy for you!

Stampin' Meg said...

Yay- what a HAPPY bump!
Keeping you and baby bump in my prayers for a safe PG.

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you, be lazy, enjoy every minute

ricanlaw said...

Ohhh I've seen you around. You are expecting...wow, congrats and God Bless you.

Suzanne said...

awww girl, look at you looking just as radiant as can be! I'm sooooo glad to hear that all is going well thus far. I pray that it continues! Many hugs to you and hubby!

Kim Mraz said...

you look beautiful Andrea!

Anonymous said...

You look mahvelous!!!