Yesterday I went along with my mom to her doctor's appointment and we also had lunch and did a bit of shopping. We went to Cracker Barrel and I had my favorite chicken and dumplins. They are sooo yummy there! And of course I love their gift shoppe, esp. around the Fall and Christmas seasons. Every year I always look for new ornaments to add to our family collection, and Cracker Barrel usually have a ton of sweet ornaments there, so I spent some time admiring their decorated trees to see what I liked. I ended up buying 2 of these sweet angel ornaments, one for Ava and one for Amelia...
Thought I'd also share 2 other cute items I picked up yesterday. Our new bedroom comforter set is browns and aqua-blues and I found this rockin' brown damask throw pillow that match in with the set really well... ya know, stripes for the guy, and a little damask for the girl!!
I also thought that I'd post my first pieces of work that I completed last month for the CX DT! These all used the BasicGrey Eva collection of papers and the Cuttlebug and Cricut Expressions machine. The tutorials and supplies for all my projects and others from the Design Team can be viewed over at the CreativeXpress.com forums CX Academy under the CX DT Projects...








12 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you got enough snow to shovel! We just got flurries here... Beautiful DT work, andrea! And I love that you are collecting those ornaments - what a beautiful idea! Gorgeous pillow, too - I also love damask patterns!
The snow is beautiful!!! Glad you are getting the new bed you want..sounds so comfy!!! Love the sweet little angel. (((HUGS)))
Goodness, there are so many great things to respond to, I know I'm going for forget some.
The pic of snow is soooo pretty. I love seeing snow pictures (seeing as we don't really get any in FL).
I love me some cracker barrel too! Yummy! The little ornaments are such a nice idea, and very pretty.
what a beautiful photo of snow! You know last year we had the same thing with the snow! There was so much of it, after the first shovel it took the fun out of it. So much so we went and finally bought a snow blower and I am SO glad that we did, it is totally worth the money!
I cannot wait to see photos of your bedroom, I am SO excited for you and your home as much as my home! We are so connected in so many ways Andrea!!!
Love the snow pictures. I love your tree for the girls. Be sure and show us a picture. I ate at cracker barrel the other day. Love them too.
We got snow too but nothing like that! Those ornaments were meant for you!
ohhh that snow is SOOO pretty!
So thats where all our snow they were preciting went, lol!
Beautiful work with the CX projects!!!
loving the snow! Wished we had just a fraction of that here...but oh well. THe ornaments are beautiful girl...still waiting to see pics of your house and can't wait to see Ava and Amelia's tree this year.
oh girl I am sorry but I DO envy you and your snow.. we hardly ever get snow here.. and when it does snow.. you have to run out and enjoy it right away.. cuz it will be gone in minutes..
Wished I could come and "play" there for an hour or so..
Love your ornaments.. and love the idea.. the layouts look great!!
Andrea-
Thank you so much for your kind words, and for thinking about me. You are a geniunely sweet person. I hope all is well with you! God Bless!
~Ronda
Love that photo...even if I don't love snow...it's so cold here right now!
I love the idea of your remembrance tree...what a great way to honor your sweet little ones.
Post a Comment