Saturday, March 28, 2009

Scrappy Stuff... CX dt projects and GCD Studios dt search!

It's finally the weekend! Wooo-hooo! Today's a lazy day for sure, but I have a bit of company. I'm doggy-sittin' for my doggy niece again this weekend while my brother and SIL are out of town. We kept her last weekend too, but she got really mad and persnickity because another little 2 month old puppy came to visit, and well, Princess Jenna didn't want to have anything to do with Molly the puppy! She was sooo jealous. But now she's all better... no lil' new puppy on the block to contend with, lol!

Anyway, I have alot of scrapbooking stuff to upload and share and I've even been busy scrapping this past weekend for the GCD Studios Design Team search!

First though, here's my CX dt projects from last month... I had to create 2 cards and one layout using the "Bazzill Fourz" cardstock color packs. I really had fun with all these because I focused on using cardstock for the majority of the product, when I usually tend to layer on the patterns in my work.

Again, if you click on the titles to each of the projects you can read the full tutorials for them over at my CX design team blogs... and again I thank you for looking!
























































































And now for GCD Studios... yes, they are having a Design Team search and it ends today. I decided to finally hit "SEND". I know that my chances of making the team are as good as getting a winning lottery ticket (I read on their blog that they have over 350 some entries submitted), but hey... it got me scrapping this past week at least and I really like what I was able to turn out using the papers I could find of their's. Good luck to all the other talented ladies who are going for this too!

Here's what I did...

"New Home For the Holidays"



















"Ginger"




































"Santa's Helper"

















I will say that I do think the GCD papers are beautiful, and they are definitely top-notch quality! Give them a try if you haven't already!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea!!! Your layouts are AMAZING! I sooo love everything you did! GOOD LUCK on the GCD DT search... you definitely have a knack for their stuff... Go Andrea! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm sure you'll catch their eye! Have a great weekend! Amy Tara

Rachael said...

You have been busy!!

They are all so beautiful and I just want to reach out and touch your first card. It looks so soft!!!

The "scenic route" layout is amazing!!

Good luck with the DT!!

Fink said...

I love what you did for the call! It is amazing how many people apply! I will keep your fingers crossed! I also love your DT cards!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your projects, Andrea! I am so impressed with the wonderful creations you made with the Bazzill Fourz. I am always quite challenged by cardstock. And I love your GCD pages, too. Good luck!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Girl, I can't even tall you how awesome these are! Those cards - I want to touch them! And those GCD layouts - WOW! Best of luck!

Wendy Kwok said...

Love the cards... amazing details. Good luck for the GCD DT... they sure have lots to go thru...

Emily said...

Wow, you have been busy. Everything is stunning. I love all the detail you put into it.

Elizabeth said...

I love your work and girl you totally rocked those CX projects!!!