Saturday, April 25, 2009

Outta This Funk is hopping with creativity today!

Hey there everyone in blog-land today! Happy Saturday!

Not too much going on today, on this beautiful summer-like Pennsylvania day, but Outta This Funk (OOTF) is having their first Blog Hop and I am sure there will be plenty of creativity oozing from all the girlies blogs today, so if you have some time on your hands and are wanting some outstanding inspiration to perhaps get you "out of your funk"... be sure to check them all out!


Today I thought I'd share with you a card that I created using some flocked elements! I am loving flocking right now, and it's really fun to use. If you haven't gotten any flock yet, I urge you to GO GET SOME QUICK!! Really!




Other supplies used for this card include...

Patterned paper: Fancy Pants Designs.

Cardstock: Bazzill.

Distressing Kit: Making Memories.

"Love One Another" rubberstamp: PSX Designs.

Chipboard Swirl: Thickers, American Crafts.

Flocked brads: Creative Cafe, Creative Imaginations.

Soft Flock Fibers (Vanilla Creme): Plaid.

Personal Die-cut machine and Cart: Cricut, Provo Craft (Story Book cart).

Other: Black foam squares and Staz-On jet black ink.

Sooo, now that I have hoped to inspire you all to go grab some flock to do your next card or project, I hope that you'll continue to hop on over to the next blog on the OOTF journey. I'm now sending you to visit **CHAR** at http://scrappinchar.blogspot.com/

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday! :)

31 comments:

CKMommy said...

beautiful Card Andrea, thanks for sharing it with us :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful! Love your flocking!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

very veautiful card Andrea, as usual..
Picnic

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh my gosh! Andrea, this is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!! Hugs and Blessings!

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhh pretty pretty-I just want to pet it to feel da fuzz!

Dee Gallimore-Perry said...

Loving that flocking, Andrea!! Looks so soft and fuzzy... :)
Off to the next blog!!

Dee ;)

Library Bunny said...

stunning girl, love the colors

Nancy said...

very stunning Andrea...I too love the flocking...

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I have some flock...just havent opened it yet. LOL OK, so that will be next on my list;)

Have a great day!

Regina Easter said...

wowzer this is gorgeous....hugs regina

jcscraphappy said...

what a beautiful card i love it.
thanks
jennie

joybear said...

Beautiful, as always!!!

wendyp said...

oh WOW! Andrea, this is stunning!

BrendaB said...

Great card! I just bought some flock today, so now I'm inspired to try it out!

Jen N said...

Oh my stars! This is beautiful! I own one bottle of flocking but I think you've inspired me to want more...lots more!

LAuclair said...

Ooh - so cute! I need to find some of those black pop dots!

Rozzella said...

Hi Andrea! Hope all is well with you; glad to hear you're having beautiful weather. I've been wanting to try flocking. . . thanks for the inspiration! Hugs

LindainNCtoo said...

Wow!!

Love this card!!!

Ashley Harris said...

What a great card!

Karen Pinsonat said...

Girl, I have been debating on buying some flock. Now you have definitely inspired me! Beautiful card!!

I Cut The Scrap said...

very pretty. Flocking is something I have never tried. This blog hop may get expensive with all the new techniques, papers I HAVE to have, and embellishment I won't be able to live without now that I have seen them. Great Job!

Joyce said...

I've done a little flocking myself. Your card is very neat!

Carol said...

Geat use of flock element on this card to make a very elegant looking card! Colors work nicely too with these elements - PRETTY!

Shellieh said...

so intricate and pretty andrea! love it.

Suzanne said...

girl, you've done it again! I absolutely love the elegance of your work, this is no exception...the flocking is perfect..and you've "inspired" me to get some of the black pop dots! either ive been living in a cage, or just plain didn't know those even existed!!! Girl, isn't Lyrical just the bomb??? Packed tight with goodness! Seriously five carts in one and well worth the money! Hugs girl, many hugs and much love!

Julie said...

really pretty. I love the sophisticated look of it!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

T said...

Lovin the colors! Pretty, pretty card...need to try the flock!

ellen s. said...

gorgeous card! the weather has been rockin' here, hasn't it {except today, lol}

Staci Taylor said...

Oooh, that card is gooorgeous, andrea! And so funny that you mentioned flocking, b/c I just used some for the first time recently! It's fun :-)

scrappermimi said...

Gorgeous, I am so loving the dimension on this.