Friday, September 4, 2009

More Pumpkins!

Well, I know I've been kinda scarce on the ol' blog again lately, but sometimes life has a funny way of getting in the way. But, I'm here and I actually had a bit of time to create this week. I started a scrapbook page, and I'm getting ready to finish it up after I'm done posting here! I also decided to play along in another Bo Bunny blog challenge and it was hard to resist this one because the challenge is to create a "shaped" card and I LOVE LOVE LOVE shaped cards... they are a favorite of mine to see and to make! Sooo, of course with Fall inching it's way ever so closer, I had to crank out sumthin' with punkins!

I made this with the BoBunny Month 2 Month November paper and with the help of my dear Cricut! Again, I used the Speaking of Fall cart to cut out my pumpkin and vine shapes, and the Picket sign came from using the Walk in My Garden cart.



And before I forget, in other scrappy news... I just wanted to proudly toot my own horn that I was notified that I made it back onto the CreativeXpress.com DT for the 2009-2010 term! I wanted back on this team so bad! I'm very relieved and excited and can't wait to continue creating with my favorite bugs... Cricut and Cuttlebug :D

Ta-ta for now, and have a great Labor Day weekend!

18 comments:

Tara Powell said...

What an awesome card! I love it!
Congrats on the DT :)
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the DT! and I love that card, it is gorgeous.

HeatherC said...

Congrats again girly! You definitely deserve this team.

wendyp said...

Andrea, this is the cutest thing!!! Love all those little details you added, from the stitching to the embossed leaves!

Congrats!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Way to go on the DT girlie, you rock CX!

I LOVE your card it's so dimensional it's cool!

Hope your having a great weekend. I am praying for you!

Rachael said...

This is adorable!!!

Congrats on the team!!

Karen Pinsonat said...

I love this card! Gorgeous!

Staci Taylor said...

Yaaay! BIG congrats on making it back on the team, andrea! I love seeing your work for them! That card is the CUTEST!! You come up wiht the best ideas!

vintage girl at heart said...

Love it!!! And a big woo hoo that you are on the DT again!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, that is just plain fabulous! What amazing details. I am going to remember what you did to make those great leaves.

Beth said...

I can see why you made the DT AGAIN!! I love your talent & eye for details. That's why I'm picking my jaw up off my keyboard after seeing your card! How stinkin' cute is that?!! I think I need more Cricut cartridges! ;)

Stampin' Meg said...

Super duper cute!

Craft u Crazy said...

Your stuff is amazing, I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for sharing.
I'm from South Africa and like you I also love to craft and create things. I would love it if you would pop over to my blog some time.

Kind regards
Adele James
Craft u Crazy
South Africa

Emily said...

LOVE THIS CARD!!! So very cute. Congrats on the DT.

Rebecca Keppel said...

WOW wow wow! That card is AMAZING. Love every inch of it! And congrats on your returning DT position--that is awesome!

Fink said...

Glad you made the CX team again! That is super cool for you. Love the pumpkin card!

Fink said...

Glad you made the CX team again! That is super cool for you. Love the pumpkin card!

Wendy Kwok said...

Wow.. congrats on the PUB. That's a big company. I love that cute pumpkin card.