Friday, December 18, 2009

More Christmas Card Creating...

Didn't think I'd be back here with another blog post this week, but I'm surprising even myself! I needed to make a few more cards for my neighbors to go along with their cookie platters that I'll be giving them and I could not resist using some wayyy cute digital freebie Christmas paper for these cards.  If you have not been to Chris Hertel's blog lately, you must hurry on over because she has been in the giving spirit this month and has been generously sharing her talent with us by letting us use her wonderful paper designs!  I LOVE these papers and can't get enough of the houndstooth prints.  The polka-dots are all sweet too... I've used both her houndstooth and dots on these two cards...



I also used my Joys of the Season Cricut cart to create the accents for these cards...added some punched scallop borders, ric-rac trim, twill, glitter, ink, etc...and whaaa-laa, done!  So if you are in need of some extra cute papers to finish up your last minute Christmas cards or projects, head on over and give Chris a visit! 

11 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the little mittens and santa hat!

ellen s. said...

those are too darn cute!

check ur email ;)

Katie Watson said...

I love the Santa hat one, it's too cute!!

Thanks for leaving a post on my blog, it means a lot.

Merry Christmas.
~Katie

Stacy Cohen said...

These are ADORABLE!!!! Love those mittens and the hat!

Maria said...

those are too dang cute!

Danielle Flanders said...

those are ADORABLE! have a happy holiday!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I'm so glad you could use the papers! Love, love, love the cards! :) Merry Christmas!

Kristin said...

I LOVE the Santa hat! So very cute!

Beth said...

What cute cards Andrea!! I was going to give our neighbors cookie trays too, but they've kinda been scrooges this year, so we'll just save the cookies for ourselves! LOL!! Glad to see you have neighbors that you're happy to share with. It's so nice!

Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas, Andrea!

wendyp said...

LOVE houndstooth!!! And I'm LOVING your cards! Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to have to head over and check out her blog!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Staci Taylor said...

YOu are the card queen, my friend! these are SO creative and SO cute!! hope you had a wonderful xmas and that you have a happy new year!!