Anyway, this past weekend Serendipity hosted yet another fabulous and delicious on-line crop! I say delicious because the theme was "The Sweet Taste of Serendipity" and many of the challenges were centered around the fun Food Network shows! I happened to be pretty productive too and completed 5 of the challenges, which surprised me! Here's one of the pages that I finished...
It was for a "Brownie Challenge" and we had to follow the following "Brownie Recipe":
Brownie Recipe:
Mainly Brown Page (85% of the LO must be Brown)
Chocolate Chips- at least 5 buttons
Hershey Syrup (smooth texture)- Ribbon
M&Ms- sprinkle on some bling
Soft and Moist- Felt
Sooo, tomorrow is April 1st, and that's NO FOOLIN"! Lol! April 1st also means that the new kits will be up over at Serendipity along with our dt projects, so I thought I'd give a little sneak for the IDIA (I Deserve It All) kit that I got to work with! It was fabulous... I know that I always use that word to describe the kits, but it is so true! I loved this one and the colors, brimming full of Sassafras and Cosmo Cricket yumminess!
And here are some peeks...
Be sure to check back here later in the week to see all my projects in full, and get on over to Serendipity to order your own IDIA April kit!






8 comments:
Beautiful layout Andrea. Love the photos, especially the one with the and and tree branch! Can't wait to see your other work.
That banner is so so cute!!! I can't wait to see the whole LO.
Fab projects, Andrea!!
Glad to see you back on your blog!
Since I LOOOOVE chocolate so much, it's no surprise that I love your brownie recipe page! Gorgeous paper & the photos are so cool! (Kinda makes hungry for brownies tho...;) )
I can't wait to see your projects you've made with the Serendipity kit for this month. I just don't need the temptation!
Beautiful layout. Don't you just love when you get a lot done? Great job on this one!
Lovely work as always girl!!!
Looks like Your crafty mojo is going strong!!!
Blessings~
Well you may have slacked on the bloggin but you have been busy it seems. As usual your work is gorgeous. I've missed you glad you are back!
Fabulous layout! You really got a lot done at this crop! Love the peeks too :)
Post a Comment