Wednesday, April 7, 2010
From Guest Designer to Design Team Member... Officially!
Yes! That's right! I am officially a dt member at Couture Cardstock now! I am very excited about this opportunity because my Cricut LOVES cardstock, and Couture Cardstock is fabulous! Their collections consist of a variety of different weights and textures and are wonderful for manipulating and altering with all the fun crafty products, like punches, mists and paints! Definitely check their cardstock out because I guarantee you'll love their quality too! Anyway, thanks for letting me share my good scrappy news for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







21 comments:
Hoorah for you!!
They are lucky to have you as a design team member!!
Blessings~
Congratulations Andrea!! So excited for you!!!
Congrats Andrea! We are so glad you are a part of the team!
Congrats! That's exciting!
OH ANDREA!! That is so exciting! What awesome news!! HUGE congrats!!!!!
Congrats! That is the best feeling to have someone love your stuff. :) Have fun with it!
Congrats to you Andrea! Can't wait to see you beautiful creations!
Congrats! I can't wait to see all the fun work you do on their behalf!
Woo Hoo!!! I don't know why they didn't just pick you from the beginning, but at least you made it officially now!! How exciting!
Congrats Andrea! You will surely be an asset to their team! You go girl!
Congrats Andrea!! Can't wait to work with you!! You rock!
Congrats that is awesome...
Wow... this is great news... I am soooo happy for you. Congrats!!!
How fab is that! Can't wait to see all your crestions for them!
Now that is some news to be happy about! Have fun.
Way to go Andrea!!!! You do rock their cardstock chickie! :)
Hope things are well. I sure miss you loads!
e.
oh how exciting for you Andrea! Very well deserving and they are lucky to have you on their team!! HUGE congrats girl!
Woo Hoo girl! WTG! Big Congrats!
congrats girl! that's awesome...they know talent when they see it woman! Hugs
Woo-hoo!! Congrats! You deserve it. :)
Yay!! I am SO happy for you my friend! This is so well deserved!
Post a Comment