Last month I mentioned that I had some scrappy news to share real soon, and now I can finally tell you about my guest designing spot for Couture Cardstock! Head on over to their blog posting today and you can see the 3 card projects that I did for them using their wonderful Silk Road Monochromatic family of cardstock. Beautiful yellows... perfect for Spring! Here's a peek at one of the 3 cards I made for CC...
Well, today looks like it's going to be one gorgeous day here in PA! Looking forward to spending sometime outside for sure! Have a great one! :)






14 comments:
Wow, congrats on the GDT for Couture Cardstock!! That's really awesome!
Congrats on the GDT spot!
Hi Andrea...it has been a while :' ) Congrats on the guest spot ..how exciting & I am very happy for you !
Good to see you back!!
Hope you are enjoying the wonderful Spring weather!!!
I hopping over to check out your guest design gallery!!
Blessings~
Congrats on the GDT for Couture Cardstock. I checked out your creations on their blog. Great cards. Love the one with the mushrooms.
congrats to you! how exciting!!
yeah!!! wahoo!!! congrats!!!
That IS great news Andrea!! I need to go check them out!
Congratulations! What an honor. Very deserved!
Way to go!!!!!
e.
Way to go!!!!!
e.
Andrea,
Congratulations on being Guest Designer! That's really an honor. I loved all the cards, but the mushroom one is my favorite!
Woohoo girl! Big congrats on the Guest designer! Loved what you did with your cards!
Congrats Andrea! Those cards were seriously some of the most gorgeous ones I have ever seen. So much texture and just plain beautiful :)
Post a Comment