Monday, May 3, 2010

Pink Paislee and Exclusive Serendipity = a Fabulous Combination!

I believe you too would agree!  I've said it before, but I'll say it once again..." this month's Serendipity kit rocks "!  It does for sure :)  Such a classy looking kit this is for May... it's their altered kit for the month featuring Pink Paislee's Bayberry Cottage and "exclusive" papers to Serendipity Scrapbooking, Kristen Simmond's own "Delightful Dalliance" collection!  The colors of both are just wonderful with all the tones of turquoise blue, raspberry pink and weathered white and black... oh, and lime green too! 

Anyway, I am so excited to share all my projects that I made with this kit.  I was able to make a mini book (address/info book) and 3 scrapbook pages, but I still have a good amount of product left to make at least 2 more pages and some cards.  AMAZING kit!  You may get yours... HERE :)












Thanks for letting me share these!  I just love that page I was able to create of my grandmother! 

Well, looks to be another rainy Monday here in PA. Not too happy about that, I wanted to hang some wash out on the line today :(  Maybe I'll just hold off on the laundry now for another day then... sounds like a plan! 
Hope everyone has an enjoyable week ahead!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow you've been busy! Love the layout about your new friend! So special! The layout of your grandmother is beautiful! I have a few pics of mine and can't wait to use them.

Rebecca Keppel said...

You rocked this kit Andrea. The layout of your grandma is just absolutely gorgeous.

Beth said...

These pages are soooo cool, Andrea! I really love that line by PP too! I had the opportunity to meet one of my online friends once too! It's so fun to see them in person & hear their voice, isn't it? I have yet to make a page of the experience, but I DID get pics!

Elizabeth said...

I love, love, love your work Andrea! I find it so inspiring!!! You just rocked it!

I hope that you are well. I feel so disconnected these days with everything scrapbooking. I have taken a step back and it feels good. I just want to scrap for myself. Find a place that I'm not on the team and just be! I sure do still miss CMK...

I am praying for you and I think about you all the time too! :)

Have a great weekend friend.
e.

Jessica said...

These are beautiful, Andrea! Just lovely.

Jessica Witty
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

wendyp said...

Wow! Andrea, your work is stunning!!! Love all the pieces you created with the kit!

we're finally getting a bit of sunny weather today here on the east. Hope you're out enjoying it!

Renee Lamb said...

Busy girl and I just adore all of them!!! I love that one of your grandma as well! beautiful work! :)

shelly said...

hi andrea ive had a fab time checking our your blog.. you do absolutely gorgeous work!

Staci Taylor said...

Oh my, these are all such gorgeous projects, andrea! and I love that LO of you and ellen - how cute are you guys?!