Yes, today I am having one of those days. A day that is most definitely bittersweet. Bitter because I am a mother left without her baby girl to hold, when I'd give most anything to do just that today! Sweet because today is our angel Amelia's remembrance day... she was welcomed on this earth for her brief visit 2 years ago today already! It's moments like this that I realize just how quickly time passes. I can't believe Amelia would be 2 right now... and Ava her big sister would be approaching 4 this coming Oct. What I wouldn't give to be watching them grow into the beautiful young ladies that I know they would've been. What I wouldn't give to be able to help Melia blow out her Birthday candles today. What I wouldn't give to be able to take a walk with my girls on a gorgeous day like today. What I wouldn't give to wipe some tears after a scraped knee... or to kiss that boo-boo all better. I'd give anything to have all those moments and more!


Wishing Amelia a happy heavenly Birthday... sending you all our love and kisses, sweet-pea, and wishing more than anything we could be with you!
Heaven Will Hold You
By Wendy Silva
Your spirit was brought to us
from a wish made of love.
We couldn't believe it when we
realized we'd been blessed from above.
In my womb you were growing slowly, but
I found peace knowing you were there.
Then came the tears of loss and I wanted
to know how life could be so unfair.
I had to realize that because you were so
special, God needed you more than I.
It helps me when I feel His loving
hands wipe away my tears as I cry.
I know that someday we will be together
again, but for now I'll keep you in my heart always.
Know that I love you more than words can say
and that God will protect you while we are apart.
15 comments:
So sweet Andrea. I still have those days too. Remembrance day is the worst for me. Even though I have a little one to hold now, Marla never replaced Matthew. I constantly wonder what he would be like as a 4 yr old. My heart is with you.
So, so sorry for your loss. You are one strong, amazing woman to see the sweet side too and not be overwhelmed by the sadness. Your LO is beautiful too. I will be thinking of you and your family today.
Oh Andrea I was thinking of you today at work and wasn't sure why but I prayed. I am so sorry.
I love your layout though, I always feel like these types of layouts are so therapeutic. Even though it is bitter sweet, I hope in some small way you found comfort today friend.
e.
Thinking of you and your sweet little girls today.
Lovely layout Andrea. I wish I could give you a big hug! My thoughts are with you.
Oh Andrea, I wish you had her to hold in your sweet arms today. Although I have 5 to hold, the two I lost are never far from my thoughts. Hugs to you~
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a great layout to remember though! I love it and this post brought tears to my eyes. Such sweet words...
I'm so, so sorry for your loss, Andrea. I have tears in my eyes. Sending you a big hug . . .
Thinking of you and your husband. Y'all are in my prayers.
sending you tons of hugs and good thoughts. i am sorry i am so late coming here, too. luv ya and can't wait to see you!
sweet Andrea. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Big hugs to you! xoxoxox
oh my sweet friend, I so wish you had been able to do all those things with your sweet girls, too :-( I know your beautiful girls are looking down on you and feeling the love that radiates from you for them. thinking of you and sending you a big 'ole hug!!
i'm so sorry for your extreme loss, it is very bittersweet. your layout is so beautiful and remembering your babies is such an amazing thing to do... but yet so difficult. sending you love xxx
I keep praying for you Andrea, it's good that you record your memories to pass on to the child(ren) that I KNOW you & your husband will have someday.
I am sending you many hugs Andrea.
Post a Comment