Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BoBunny Wall Decor from a Card Sketch!

Yesterday, a new Tuesday card sketch was posted to the BoBunny blog, and I was so inspired by the sketch, only not for a card!  I've been wanting to create a piece of wall decor for my computer/catch-all room using one of the mushroom Cricut cuts and a cute little punny saying that I came up with, so when I saw Juliana's card sketch I thought it was perfect for my wall decor design.  I loved the layers for this design and I had a lot of fun playing with all my BoBunny goodies for this last night.  For now I have this framed in a black 12x12 frame from Michael's but I plan to find a brown or white frame for it to match my room decor.  I hope you all like this as much as I do... it looks really cute hanging up in my room! 


Based on this sketch:


Everything used for this is BoBunny and the solid brown and white cs is Couture Cardstock. 

12 comments:

Jessica Wilson said...

That is so cute!! I love it:)
Love, Jess

ellen s. said...

oh man i LOVE that mushroom!

Rebecca Keppel said...

What gorgeous colors and I love that cute mushroom!!

Steph Ackerman said...

This is beautiful Andrea.

Anonymous said...

You rocked that sketch!!

wendyp said...

how stinkin CUTE! Love this wall hanging, Andrea!

Debbie said...

Love this Andrea! Fun bright colors and the mushroom is adorable!

Melonie said...

Oh my goodness that is just adorable! Love your little play on words:)

Sherry Wright said...

Adorable Andrea & I love that mushroom!! Sorry about the DT, I've had the same thing happen twice and it is a real bummer. ((hugs))

Lydia said...

Great Card I love the use of the negative spots !! So cooL!

scrappermimi said...

This could not be cuter...so loving the green and pink color combo too!

Beth said...

oh man! I still want to make something using a mushroom....yours is too stinkin cute & love the wall decor!!