Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yay, for fun scrappy news!

Exciting week so far for the scrappy stuff!  First, I found out that I won a blog drawing for the brand new "Happy Hauntings" Cricut cartridge over at Bitten by the Bug 2!  BBTB2 was celebrating their 1000 follower to their blog last week and had several giveaways to celebrate.  Memory Miser was their sponser for the Cricut cart that I won... sooo huge THANKS to Memory Miser AND BBTB2!  I will enjoy my new Halloween cart for sure!  I'm even shocked that it was delivered to me in today's mail already... that was fast service, Memory Miser!!

AND for other fun news, I just found out Monday night that I'll be joining the design team for "Let's Capture Our Memories" for the Fall!  I am thrilled to be able to do some new dt creating!! DT work really gets me motivated and I look forward to getting to know the scrappers over at LCOM better!  Woot!  Thanks for letting me share my scrappy joy! 

Before I go I thought I'd share with you one of my latest pages...



I had entered this page in my BoBunny dt entry.  The photos are from last year's Bloomsburg Fair, which will be here next month!  I'm soo excited for the Bloom Fair... I look forward to walking around and smelling and eating all the fair food practically all year long! Can not wait!!

19 comments:

Debbie said...

Well,m congrats, and congrats! The first for winning the cartridge and the second for the DT. Great layout. Fun colors and such great details! Can't wait to see your DT projects!

Jessica Wilson said...

Congrats girl!!!! What a fun layout...I love it!!!

Becki said...

Congrats Andrea!! What an exciting day for you!!

LOVE that layout! :)

joybear said...

Congrats!!! Your work is so lovely, they are lucky to have you!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

What a fun page, Andrea!! Congrats on your new team and I wanted to say thank you for stopping by the Pink Paislee blog today! Oh, I have a give-away for an ebook on my blog if you'd like to stop by! :)
Hugs,
Danielle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HeatherC said...

Congrats on your new DT gig Andrea!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Woohoo! CONGRATS on your scrappy news!! They are lucky to have your fabulous talent :) Love that layout--the bright colors and fun shapes are awesome! Happy Friday! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

CONGRATS!!! And what a gorgeous fun layouts, love love love it!

Beth said...

What great news for you on both counts!!! CONGRATS!!! I'd love to have that cartridge, so I just know you'll tempt me even more with what you make with it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

CONGRATS Girl!! Love the LO! Such fun pics!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Yeah congrats!

ellen s. said...

yeah!!! congrats!!! WTG, girl, you so deserve it.

and yeah..another card for me to play with :)

Karen Pinsonat said...

Congrats on your new DT! And LOVE that layout!

Sandy Ang said...

Congrats on being a LCOM DT !