Yep, that's what happens after the "SEND" button is pushed! The nerves kick into over-drive! I officially sent off my submission for the Fancy Pants Creative Team this afternoon and now that's ALL I can think of! I keep second guessing myself on what pages I submitted for the call, but I guess I really shouldn't because no matter what I send off, they are all representations of me and how I scrap and craft. I enjoy my work, so now I just have to believe and hope that Fancy Pants Designs will too! So I thought you may like to get a peek of one of the pages I submitted for the FP call. You may have already seen this one floating in my gallery before because it is an older layout that I had previously done, but it is also one of my very favorites using Fancy product!
I still love the Summer Soiree line! Such great colors!
And here's one more page that I finished up, but this didn't get included in my submission...
Are you ready for some snow? Heck NO!!! Lol!
Love powder blue for winter pages though!
And while I'm at it, here's a card I put together as well,
using up scraps of Summer Soiree and my Cricut...
For this one I layered together both a large green button with a smaller red button to look like an olive in the martini glass and then I spritzed it with a bit of pearl Glimmer Mist to make it appear wet and glistening. I had a close up picture of it, which I seem to have lost, so sorry!
In other great scrap news for me, I was thrilled to have 4 of my projects requested for the upcoming special issue of ST's Create: Cricut Idea Book! I was really hoping to have at least one thing picked up for this issue because I love creating with my Cricut whenever I can! I will have 3 cards and 1 page in it, so I am very happy! Well, I guess I'll be on my way for now, but I hope everyone is having a great week and as always, thanks for stopping by! :)






13 comments:
Totally keeping my fingers crossed for you. I remember how much you love FP. I do remember that soup layout--loved it the first time and I saw and still do. Your cutting on the next LO is simply amazing. HUGE CONGRATS on the cricut book. When I saw that call I knew it would be perfect for you, but FOUR--YOU ROCK!!!
yay, i'm so excited you applied (i knew you would! ;-) I totally remember that top layout, and i love it! love the other one and the card as well, you are so creative!! big congrats on the pubs, too, my friend!
I was just thinking about you and your submissions to Fancy Pants! I will keep my fingers crossed! I love your first layout. I can remember when I first saw it on the Cricut MB. I thought it was and still is a wonderfully creative layout! Congrats on the making the Cricut book!!
Ohhhh! I thought you already made the FP DT...Duh for me! Well, I'm saying a little prayer for you that you really DO make it Andrea!! You're stuff is awesome!!
And....CONGRATS on getting pub'd girly & guess what? I'm getting 2 of my projects published in the ST Create:Cricut magazine too!!! AHHHH!!!
Fantastic!! Best of luck with the call. I know how much you want this:) (((HUGS)))
Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!
I see we have both been thinking snow. Love how you thought of the flourishes!
geez louise.. 4 x st toot??
how totally awesome sweetheart!!
SO proud of you!
whooohooo!!
I'll be rooting for you for the FP gig!!I so hope you will get your foot in perm. now..
for me it's a bit weird.. think this is the first time in 3 years I am not trying..
feeling your nerves however! You have my vote
Big hugs!
You know what? You totally deserve this! I am pulling for you and praying for you all rolled into one girlie!!!!
Way to go on the Cricut book that rocks!!
Hoping that things are going well for you! I think of you often!
e.
Your work is so lovely, you would be perfect for them!!! Don't know how long you have to wait to find out but I hope it is soon!!!!! Good luck!!!
Hey, congrats on those pubs! Way to go. LOVE your creations, you have the most clever and amazing details. The title on the first one is just adorable!
Congrats on your publication news!!! That is FANTASTIC:-) :-) and your layouts are fabulous!!!! Definitely design team material :-) :-) Good luck!!!
oh gosh are these awesome!!!!!
i loove that last enjoy life with the martini glass!
good luck !! they would be lucky to have you!!! and that soup title is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!! love it!!!
Post a Comment