Monday, October 18, 2010
Not Feeling So Fancy!
So... the notifications for the new dt were to have gone out last night for the new Creative Team at Fancy Pants, and the list is to be posted sometime today. I did not get a notification! :( Not real happy about it at all... just tired of putting myself out there and once more left feeling disappointed. Blah!!! Anyway... thought for today I'd share the rest of my submission here, and then I can go back to my sulking for this bleak Monday afternoon, lol. Hope you like them... I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






16 comments:
(hugs) so sorry, Andrea! no sulking though because your creations are gorgeous and its their loss! LOVE that banner!
Oh Andrea, I am so sorry!! It is their loss. You rock Fancy Pants.
:(
Andrea I am so sorry you did make the team. I agree with what Heather said, it is their loss.....
e.
Total bummer and I agree with what everyone else said, it is their loss. Your FP creations are amazing. I love the first one with the banner and waves. Dont stop putting yourself out there though--you gotta be in it to win it girl and I KNOW this will happen for you :)
Clearly they don't know what they're looking at! Believe me!!
You keep telling me not to stop putting myself out there & you've gone a lot further with your work than I have with mine, so I don't wanna hear any talk about YOU stopping! Got that girl? Now go put your Fancy Panties away & try for the next one! ;-)
Luv ya girlfriend!
Oh no no noooooooo (((HUGS))) I was sure you would make it, your work really is amazing!! Really is their loss.
Well, I love these! And I'm sure you do as well! Just keep putting your heart in your work! It will pay dividends in the future .. maybe not what you have planned ...but it will!
Love all of them girl!!
God has bigger plans for you!!!
xoxo
beautiful submissions...there are more calls out there...... you do beautiful work, remember this!
HUGS Andrea!! I'm so sorry, they are missing out on a great designer and their biggest fan!
Andrea, you are so talented! I'm so proud of you for trying again and again (and I totally know how you feel!).
God has just the right spot for you... and I think you should try again starting with Nana Campana's "My Paper Tree House". Visit her blog and see if you're interested in her new direction (see this post: http://mypapertreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/10/if-i-were-to-be-honest.html).
Andrea, So sorry to hear you did not make the DT for Fancy Pants. Don't stop believing in your self. You are extremely talented! It will happen when it is meant to happen! I'll always be a fan of your beautiful work!
Andrea, I am sorry, but I know exactly how you feel. I tried for one manufacturer a couple of times and didn't get it and just quit trying...which I know is not great advice...you shouldn't quit!! I love those projects too...so much heart and soul put into them and I think they are awesome!!
Love, Jess
oh sweetie - I have been there MANY times and this just means you're one step closer to a yes. And it may not hurt to send an email to them and ask what you can do for next year to increase your chances. I did that for CC and she even responded to me to make my entry photos on my blog bigger. LOL -- something so simple! so it wouldn't hurt to try. And never ever stop putting yourself out there! you have a great fan base that loves ya! xoxoxo
i'm so sorry hon :-( I know how much you love FP, and you truly did justice to their products with your beautiful work! many hugs to you!
I hear you on the disappointment! But, if you are like me you will try again because you love crafting! I just plain love the banners on that first layout, they look great.
Post a Comment