Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm guest Designer for January at myStampBOX!

Just a hurried post this morning before I head out to work! 
Wanted to share that I'm being featured as Guest Designer this month over at the myStampBOX blog!  My first post is up today, if you want to go check it all out!  Thanks blogger friends, and have a good day... as good as a Monday can be! 

11 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

congrats on your gig!

curlyqmosaics said...

Congrats Andrea! I just saw the layout and the card. Love them both! The layout is so festive, and the card....wow! I LOVE the colors...very inspiring!

Debbie said...

Congrats on the guest DT! Beautiful layout and card!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Big congrats! I'm on my way over there now!

Beth said...

Those are VERY cute, Andrea! CONGRATS on making GDT!! I'm not much of a stamper, even though I have a ton. LOL!!!

Mel said...

Congrats!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Yeah Andrea!
Try to have fun at work.

Stampin' Meg said...

woohoo- great Lay out and card over there :-)

Renee Lamb said...

Huge congrats Andrea!!! I love the layout and the card! absolutely stoked for you! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Congrats girl! I left you some LOVE there :)

wendyp said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Andrea!!!! Loved your tutorial on stamping with the Glimmer mist!