Are you looking to get some scrapping in this weekend? Cuz that's what I'm doing!
And the Nook's virtual online crop, "A Midsummer Night's Crop" is happening right now!
All the Nook designers have been busy putting up some wonderful and creative challenges to help get the creative juices flowing. Here's the deets...
Drop in this weekend and enjoy some great challenges, straight from the Bard of Stratford on Avon!
The winner will be crowned with roses, lilies, hydrangeas, daisies, pussy willows and all manner of delightful blooms from Petaloo - to the tune of a $100 gift box!
Join us here: http://myscrapbooknook.org /forum/forumdisplay.php?26 -Virtual-Crop-This-Weekend!
The winner will be crowned with roses, lilies, hydrangeas, daisies, pussy willows and all manner of delightful blooms from Petaloo - to the tune of a $100 gift box!
Join us here: http://myscrapbooknook.org
I feel like I've been scrappin' up a storm all day, but in all actuality, I feel like a storm has come through and caused a path of destruction... seriously my scrap spaces are a sight for sore eyes. I've been making more messes today then getting anything else done. I opened a cupboard to get out my stand of embossing powders and in the process knocked over a container of glitter which was partly opened. ALL. OVER. THE. FLOOR! Then I went to grab something off the counter and SLAM went the tilt bin of buttons (seperated by colors). ALL. OVER. THE. FLOOR! Urghh... you get the picture?! Anyway, I've got one page finished so far to show for the day. I really had hoped to have much more done, but tomorrow is always another day :)
So before I scoot off here to get back to the croppin' here is my page, which I am thrilled to have finished because I've been wanting to do this layout about my gram for awhile now.
This is for the Challenge #1 which is basically to create a page using the provided sketch and to use photo/s of someone who inspires! I used lots of My Mind's Eye products here and Core'dinations! The flower, leaves and flourish are cut using the Cricut Picturesque cart... love that so much!
Thanks for stopping by and if by chance you do venture over to the Nook this weekend, you could even mention that you were cordially invited by ME ... and I could get some extra sweet points! All you need to do my friends is confirm in the following crop thread that I invited you, and complete and upload at least one challenge for the crop...
http://myscrapbooknook.org/forum/showthread.php?5347-Breathe-life-into-a-stone-bring-a-friend-VC-points-involved Hope to see alot of my friends in attendance! :) Have a great scrappy weekend!







10 comments:
so glad you're enjoying the crop!!! and love the page about your grandma ;)
Great interpretation of the sketch Andrea. I love the way you used that MME paper. Thanks for all the lovely comments you've been leaving for me lately, they make my day :)
Oh this is just lovely Andrea, what a beautifful colour combo and design you have created!
love your page, Andrea and so happy to hear you're enjoying the crop!
oh no! Glitter is such a mess to clean up too!
Beautiful layout, Andrea!!! love that textured cardstock!
awesome page~you should win hope you do. thanks for stopping by my blog~love it when you visit!!
Gorgeous page Andrea - you really worked that paper line!
Such a nice and trendy vintage looking page of your grandma! LOVE those colors!
Lovely layout! Dont know if it is too late, but I posted over at the Nook that you invited me and when I signed up, I listed you as the referral. I hope you get something :)
Beautiful! Love, love the texture of that Core on here and love the photo placement and design. Awesome flower, too. What a sweet page, Andrea!
Post a Comment