So glad to have an extra day to relax on this Labor Day, 2011! I hope everyone is doing the same and enjoying one of the last days of Summer. Not too much planned for the day here, and I kind of like it that way. I've got some ribs slow cookin' in the crock pot and my mom and gram are coming a bit later to join me for supper... unfortunately the hubby has to work so he'll enjoy some leftovers later. Other than that, I've got nothing else on tap except maybe some naps here and there :)
I did manage to squeeze in a little scrapping time over the weekend, although I didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped I would. Mostly I played around with my scraps of Bella Blvd. And I do mean scraps! I am using up every last morsel of the collections I've had in my stash, so I am ready to get my hands on some new... esp. their newest Fall collection, Finally Fall! What a scruptious looking line... afterall,I can never have enough Autumn stuff;)
See,last week I had all intentions of trying to make these scraps of mine stretch enough to make a few newer layouts to use to enter into Bella Blvd.'s design team call, but they didn't get done. I was able to create one more page and card though this weekend, so these are what I did. So many cute things can be made with the Bella Blvd. lines, and I just love them all!
See,last week I had all intentions of trying to make these scraps of mine stretch enough to make a few newer layouts to use to enter into Bella Blvd.'s design team call, but they didn't get done. I was able to create one more page and card though this weekend, so these are what I did. So many cute things can be made with the Bella Blvd. lines, and I just love them all!
I especially love this combo that I used here with lots of green, aqua and a smidge of yellow... ohh and GRAY!!
And here's a Spring card that I put together too...
I think I probably have enough bits and pieces left now to make maybe 2 more cards... so we'll see!
Thanks for dropping by, and have a terrific week, everyone!






13 comments:
I admire how you can create such beautiful things using scraps! Your layout and card are stunning Andrea!
Great page and fabulous card. You make a card into a layout with all your attention to detail!
oooo delish as always!!! your cards are sensational!
That page is very cool! I love that color combo! But, that card is just super darling!!
awesome scraps creations! love them both. glad you had a nice weekend!
Fabulous creations, Andrea! Cannot believe these were made from only scraps. You are amazing!
That card is so clever with all of the layers of patterns! Say, I am here to tell you that you WANT that Cricut, CTMH cartridge. It is unreal how much it does
Oh I love the colours in your layout.
Your card is just as pretty as your layout.
I found you through Beth's Blog.
You rocked the BB!!! Look at you using all of their line completely! I did that recently with Bazzill's Worth Remembering. I was kinda sad that I don't have anymore left!! Its cool to get a collection like that you really like!
So glad you enjoy a lazy day, I love those!
e.
It pays to save those scraps!!! Beautiful layout and card!
Great creations and I especially love your card.
Love this card. You are inspiring me to go through my scrap bin and do something pretty with it!
Nice page and card ! I love how you tied the bakers twine with two colors, that's so clever !
Post a Comment