With it being the last day of November, I got to thinking... I had better get cracking on the Christmas cards. I did come up with a few ideas, but I still don't have anything definite on what I'm going to create to send out this year. But, I guess I better make up my mind quick. Of course I will put my trusted Cricut and Core'dinations brand cardstock to good use for whatever it is that I decide to make. Those two items are a must ;)
So while I narrow down the various ideas floating about my mind, thought I'd at least share some festive cards that I have already created and that will surely be sent out to some special people on my list!
Here's one that I created with some non-traditional Christmas colors... gray paired with some burgandy! I really love the combination!
I also used some vintage looking Jenni Bowlin Design Core cardstock with the stars and cut the santa hat out with the Joys of the Season Cricut cart. The hat was decorated with some fabulous Diamond Dust glass glitter to enhance the texture and give that extra festive look!
Next I made a semi hybrid card with a digi "chipboard" Believe element from the talented Chris Hertel, who passed away this past year. I've always enjoyed using Chris's digi elements in my crafting and I do so miss her and her designs!
Here I also did some stitching near the bottom using the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy stitching tool and I used the cool tartan plaid Cuttlebug emboss folder to emboss some kraft colored Black Magic Core cardstock. For the flower I layered together various Making Memories and Recollections flowers secured with a Pink Paislee glitter brad. There is also some Basic Grey Jovial patterned paper in the mix here as well!
I guess that's about all for this time a round! Hopefully by the weekend the rest of my holiday card making will be in full swing. I'll be sure to post about them in the days ahead... enjoy :)






10 comments:
Gorgeous creations, Andrea! I LOVE the diamond dust glitter... it's the perfect, festive touch!
these are fantastic:):):) you really make gorgeous cards!!!!
These are so COOL! Love them! I just sent you an email, LOL! We must be on the same page.
gosh that first one is just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love both of your cards! I know whatever cards you decide to make they are going to be beautiful that's for sure!!!
Hope you are well friend. Thinking of you today!
e.
Hi Andrea! Your christmas cards are beautiful, and I am totally loving that diamond dust. Such great texture! TFS!
Fabulous - that JB card rocks! Awesome work!
Great cards, Andrea!! LOVE that Santa hat! The embossed stars on the hat and the glitter and cotton are fabulous. Love that color combo, too. And loving the black embossed core on the second card. Really makes the whole design pop. :)
Wow!!! Who wouldn't love to get either of these cards!! The Santa hat one is FABULOUS!!
Oh wow!! The santa hat card is jaw droppingly gorgeous!
Post a Comment