Sunday, March 25, 2012

A card for My Mind's Eye Blog Challenge #33!

Hello there!  I know this is kind of last minute posting this card tonight, even though I actually finished this one up at our girl's scrappy weekend last week!  I meant to get it posted earlier but THIS weekend was kind of a blur... why does it always seem like that? Really!  Anyway since the deadline for this MME blog card challenge is 12 midnight, I think I'm still pretty safe with about an hour to go!  So first, here's the card sketch...


and here is my card creation...


I used a mix of papers and a diecut from the Lime Twist and Lost and Found Two collections along with some Core'dinations Vintage cardstock, and Cricut cutting! 


The sweet heart chains and butterflies were all cut with the Teresa Collins Sophisticated cartridge... totally one of my all time faves! I really do love the soft Shabby Chic inspired designs of these MME papers!  Okay, that's all I really have to show for tonight's post but I will have some more cards and a layout to share that I also made at last weekend's scrappy get-together later in the week!  See ya then!

7 comments:

Alex said...

Such a beautiful card! ♥

danni reid. said...

love, love, love♥

Mel said...

Beautiful Andrea!

Kim said...

Oh my that heart element cluster strip just looks amazing Andrea!

Debbie said...

Your card is beautiful Andrea!! Love those butterflies!!

Beth said...

GORGEOUS!! I tried to get that TC cartridge at Michael's a few weeks ago, but they ended up not really having it. BUMMER! I love her designs!

I can never say it enough how you have a knack for putting the prettiest patterned papers together and they come out looking like show stoppers!

Rebecca Keppel said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!!