Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday!

Ohh, am I ever glad it's Friday!  Another work week scratched off the calendar, also means it's PAY-DAY and SOUS sketch reveal day at the Stuck On You Sketches challenge blog!  Ohhh HAPPY Day indeed! 
Today's sketch was created by our own SOUS designer and co-creator, Leah Shaeffer.
I adore her sketches and this one was definitely fun to create from...


And, here's what I did using some lovely Fall pix from 2010...

Please click on photo to view the details better!  These pretty petals in a pumpkin were delivered to me from my hubby for our 10th Anniversary... he knows how much I love Fall, so he couldn't have put had a more perfect arrangement sent!  I used Glitz Designs paper, accents and woodgrain tiny alphas here.  The Pretty Petals title piece was cut using the Cricut Country Life cartridge and the decorative flower and leaf accents were all cut using Picturesque.  The frame surrounding the title was cut with Elegant Edges.  Other paper flowers here are from Petaloo and I added orange rhinestone centers from doodlebug design.  All cardstock is Core'dinations.



So there ya have it!  Please don't forget to come visit us over at SOUS and try out the sketch yourself!  We'd love to see what you do!  Hope everyone has a beautiful and enjoyable weekend!

17 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

OOOOHHH...that is a beautiful arrangement and it gorgeous on your beautifully done page! Love the colors you chose and all your little details are just perfectly done!

Cindy said...

So beautiful!

danni reid. said...

this is so gorgeous, can smell them through your layout, you nailed it andrea♥

Fern said...

Andrea, I love, love, love, fall layouts and this one is just beautiful!!! The centerpiece is gorgeous!! What a wonderful husband you have!!! Hugs!!

Suzanne said...

amazing! You surely can whip your Cricut into pure submission! Love it girl!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Gorgeous page! You've used some of my all-time favorite Glitz paper, so this is heaven! And then all those great Cricut cuts. Simply amazing!

Kim said...

goodness this is incredible the layering is just superb Andrea!!

Beth said...

Such a pretty page, Andrea! I knew I should have got the Picturesque cartridge at JoAnn's yesterday. I love the leaves and flowers here!

Nanne said...

Oh wow!! Love your layout, great use of your cricut and what a lucky gal you are to have such a thoughtful husband :)
hugs
Nanné

Sandi Smith said...

A beautiful layout to document that beautiful flower arrangement! You scrapped it perfectly! Thanks for making me feel so welcome here at SOUS!!

Tammy E. said...

Sweet layout. Love the colors and title.

Shona said...

this is just amazing LOVE the photos and whole theme

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Love the color scheme! Your design is awesome and the photos amazing! Love it!

Rebecca Keppel said...

gorgeous take on the sketch! i love the colors and all your amazing details!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...I'm super late getting around to everyone
but finally have a few moments to put my feet up (which in turn is making me desperate for a nap! LOL!)
But anyways, GREAT page, great details and love the title work!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend...

~Leah

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Really beautiful layout, Andrea! Love those fall colors! And LOOK at all those layers! The flowers and leaves are fabulous. Love the journaling strips, too.

dstandard said...

Beautiful page and beautiful flowers!