Hi all! I have such a fun announcement to blurt out today, AND a fun share!
I am excited that I have been added to the Design Team of a fabulous little Etsy shop and creative blog... The Curtsey Boutique (Shop and Blog)! If you are a fan of sweet, vintage and shabby-chic, you really need to check out what all the Curtsey Boutique has in store. I believe you will fall in love with all the cute hand-crafted elements! Today the shop's blog featured my very first project and tutorial and I would love for you all to check it out and comment (there and here) to let me know how I did for my very first go of it! ;) HERE is the blog post! I'm not going to go into depth here with the tutorial since it can be seen on the Curtsey blog, but I will share the picture here of the finished card. Since St. Patty's day is coming up, I went with that theme. I paired my green up with some lovely "SPRING" yellow! Anything to set that spring mood of course! ;)
The elements I used on here from the Curtsey Boutique include the hand-dyed yellow doilies, the seam binding and the green pearlized heart pin. The green seam binding was originally white but I sprayed it with some wonderful Fairy Green Glimmer Mist! You can see I also packed this card with loads of wonderful new Core cardstock too...the fabulous NEW Tim Holtz Shattered collection, as well as some beautiful softer shades of yellow and green from the current Graphic 45 Signature Series in Lights! My die cuts were cut from Cricut cartridges. I used the Paper Lace cart to cut out a heart shape... I used 3 different hearts pieced together to form a clover design. Then I also used the Teresa Collin's Sophisticated cart to create the banner to house the sentiment which I stamped on with Vintage Photo Tim Holtz Distress ink.
So there you have it... my first design for Curtsey Boutique! I'm hoping you liked it and that you'll go check out the shop! There are tons of beautiful goodies in there to spark your creativity!
And, one more thing before I forget to mention... my favorite company to design for is now hosting an open Design Team call!
And, one more thing before I forget to mention... my favorite company to design for is now hosting an open Design Team call!
Yesss... that's right, Core'dinations is having a new designer call and you do not want to miss out on this fabulous opportunity. Believe me when I say, this is one design team that I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE UP... like EVER!! So now maybe your chance. Break out that Core and create in a frenzy! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the week :)







4 comments:
your card is SO cute! congrats on the design team! so fun!!
Simply stunning , woohoo on the new dt as well !
Congrats, Andrea! How fun! I adore this little shamrock card! Just gorgeous! Off to leave some love!
Your cards seriously knock my socks off! So many fabulous details and layers and just plain gorgeous :)
Post a Comment