Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm a Finalist!

Very, very excited!  I made the 1st round finalist list at May Arts Ribbon!  And now I go onto 2nd and final round and I get to create a project and written blog tutorial using some more gorgeous May Arts ribbon which I was able to select.  Here are the 2nd round deets...

 
Round 2:
  • For the final round May Arts will provide the finalists with their choice of ribbon to work with to create a final project.
  • All finalists are required to create a minimum of either one tutorial or one video, whichever applicable.  Again, please choose a project that best exemplifies your style & talent. 
  • Email me at Bethney@mayarts.com with your ribbon request.  There are no yardage restrictions, but please note all requests must first be approved before we ship. 
  • When you have completed your project, email me the following.  For Video Submissions:  Post your video tutorial on your own blog.  Then forward me the YouTube link to your video, plus photos of the completed project.  Please also include a brief written introduction to the video.  For Written Submissions:  Post the tutorial on your own blog.  Then forward me the link to your post, along with photos of the completed project.  Please also include a brief written introduction to the tutorial. 
  • All photos should be sent as an attachment and in jpeg form.
  • Deadline: July 12th, 2013.  All submissions will be posted the week of July 15th 2013.
 
And here's a sneak peak of what I'll be creating with...


Burlap wired ribbons and burlap string!  Stay tuned for the  completed project in the coming weeks and most of all... please, wish me luck!  

6 comments:

danni reid. said...

HUGE congrats, fingers crossed for you and can not wait to see your project!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see your next projects!

Rebecca Keppel said...

YAY YAY YAY! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you, but I know your project will be nothing short of amazing :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I'm such a fan of these ribbons, lucky you-- you got the whole spools!

Elizabeth said...

I know you will rock it girlie!! I can't wait to see what you create and of course I am pulling for you to make the team, you got this!
e.

p.s. thank you for always stopping by my blog. I have missed you friend!
e.

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay, you go, Girl! I wish you the BEST of luck!