Tagged yet again for the week, by my friend Peggy. I used to hate to play tag back in elementary school! I'm jus' sayin'. But this set of questions wasn't too awfully painful to answer at least. So here's my replies:
*4 JOBS THAT I'VE HAD
- Dishwasher at a Nursing Home
- Waitress
- Preschool Teacher
- Scrapbook Department Manager for A.C Moore
*4 MOVIES THAT I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- Pay It Forward
- Step Mom
- Ladder 49
*4 TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
- Grey's Anatomy
- Biggest Loser
- Ghost Whisperer
- Brothers and Sisters
*4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
- Gettysburg, PA
- Milton, PA
- Morehead, KY
- Atoona, PA
*4 FAVORITE FOODS
- Alice Springs Chicken (Aussie Chicken) from Outback Steakhouse
- Pizza (esp. Pizza Hut Meatlover's Pan or Papa John's Sausage and mushroom)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip with Chips (Applebee's is the best)
- My homemade chicken enchiladas
*4 FAVORITE COLORS
- GREEN
- PINK
- ROBIN EGG BLUE
- BROWN
*4 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO BE NOW
- Driving along the East Coast New Englad States for Autumn site-seeing
- The Oregon Coast ( Would love to check it out...never been there!)
- Australia / Papua New Guinea ( DH's homeland)
- Greece ( It always looks fabulous in photos)
*4 NAMES I LIKE, BUT WOULD NOT NAME MY CHILDREN
- Delilah
- Christina
- Simon
- Harrison
and the 4 fabulous people I'd like to tag today are:
and Jen
Okay, now I'll leave you with a quick card creation that I made today. I got to play with some of the new fabulous stamps by the Kim Hughes collection for Cornish Heritage Farms.
The set I used here are the KH- 5004FUM Fall Silhouettes. Just beautiful images... and the ink really applies to the stamps well. A lot of other unmounted stamps that I've used in the past do not stamp a good quality impression, but these really DO! By the way, I used ColorBox Fluid Chalk inks (Autumn Pastels Petal Point) for this.
Other supplies used include -
Fall theme buttons: Jesse James
Patterned paper: BasicGrey (Mellow)
Velvet ribbon trim: Flair Designs
Fiber: Unknown
Tiny Tales quote: My Mind's Eye
Soft Spoken Woven Fabric embellishment: Me & My BIG Ideas!
Staples - Pounce Wheel tool - Sunflower design paper edgers (Fiskars) - Green crystals (Darice).
Thanks for taking the time to look! Hope you all have a fun weekend ahead... ENJOY!






15 comments:
Great card & what interesting facts!
I saw that you had a blog from a post over at 2Peas, so as I was just sitting here...doing nothing actually, I clicked.
I love it!! I love the card that you made..and your facts about your were great, LOL.
~:~carol~:~
ps: I totaly love the layout you did on your baby.
your blog has made me happy...it is playing the foo fighters and you reminded me of a movie i could watch over and over...ahh..fast times. when you hear "somebodys baby" do you automatically think of this movie? Love to quote it too...
Oh Andrea that card is beautiful!! Wow, love it! Loved reading about you too!!!
Wendy Malichio
Hi Andrea- Luved reading your tags. Thanks for stopping by- you are always so sweet !!!! I am considering the Nikon D40 OR D80 its so hard to just nail it down-Its nice to know you like yours.
Norma
Well you are added chicky!! thanks so much for adding me too lovey, will certainly look forward to catching up with you whenever i feel like it YAY!!! love your work!! I'll have to post some of my scrap pages again huh!
Ok...I totally cried watching Ladder 49. That was a tearjerker!!!!
Beautiful card...love all the goodies you used.
Allison
love your tag answers. Your card gorgeous too.
I love that card. I so want to get a hold of some of those new stamps by Kim, I love them!
Great new satmps-I love what you did with them, Andrea
Mmmm, spinach artichoke dip is one of my faves!!!
I would love to drive up and down the coasts too!!
SO fun getting to know you a little better :)
Great card! I love how you make a patterned paper with the stamps. You rock girl!
Hey Girl....So I tagged you back!!
ahahahahaha!!LOL
Love ya!!
love your card.. and I won't torture you with another tag..
hoping to make you smile.. because YOU make me smile..
giving the "You make me smile" award...
=) You can see it on my blog!
I love your card!!!!! And if you come to Oregon look me up girlie!!!
Post a Comment