Well, last night I was craving something warm and somewhat spicy to munch on... I wasn't in the mood for anything sweet. So as I was thinking of what to make, Buffalo Wing Dip quickly popped into my brain. I don't know if many of you have tried this before, but if you enjoy chicken wings, I'm sure you would really like this too. This is something I usually associate with summer because I like to make it to take to picnics and gatherings, but last night I was really in the mood for some, and hey, the color of it looks pretty fall-ish anyway!
Ingredients:
* 2 (8 oz.) PKGS. Cream Cheese
* (16 oz.) Bottle of Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
* 1 Cup Frank's Hot Sauce (or any other brand will do)
* 2 to 4 Cups Chicken in the can
* 2 to 4 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Directions: Add ingredients all together (but reserving about a cup of the shredded Cheddar Cheese). Mix together well in a larger bowl. Place the mixture into a 9"x13" pan and top off with the reserved cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with Tortilla Chips, Pita Chips or crackers. Enjoy!
By the way, you can easily cut all the ingredients in half to make a smaller portion of this recipe. That's what I did last night!
Well, before I go, I wanted to pass on a smile to someone! Earlier in the week, my good friend, Mireille, nominated me with this, "You Make Me Smile" Award! How very sweet of you, Mir, cause you know that made my day! You have been such a kind and understanding friend to me now since 2005, and from day #1... but why do you have to live sooo far away?
Now it's my chance to return the smile...
I'd like to present this award to my super talented friend, Allison. She has been so caring and understanding... and her posts and messages always make me smile! Allison is one "real", cool chick!
Smile... it's make the world a better place!






10 comments:
mmmm, that looks yummy Andrea! almost looks like a sweet potatoe casserole!
Sounds yummy! I still have to post my recipe but maybe I will do it tomorrow.
Andrea...Your recipe looks great! Somthing I know hubby would love!
Thanks for sharing!
Yuuummmm...looks like something my dh would love!
Congrats on being CX blogger of the week! :)
oh you are making me so hungry!
I love the song on your blog-I would have never guessed it was Carly SImon.
I'll have to see if I can get it on Itunes now!
Hey Meg, actually it is Carly Simon with her kids (her son,Ben and daughter,Sally that she had with James Taylor)singing along with her. Thus the reason you can hear quite a bit of the JT influence! The song is off of her "Into White" CD.
Hey you can send me some buffalo wing dip anytime it looks fab dont have a clue what aussie brands would be the same but hey guess I'll just have to experiment huh!!!!
andrea that stuff makes me DROOL.. remembers me of your CJ
lol
anyways.. glad I made you smile.. checking YOUR nomine now!
oh hecks yeah!! yum dip!
Just wanted to say hello! That dip looks yummy! I may have to give it a try!
Post a Comment