Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rusty Pickle Challenge for Valentine's Day!

Just wanted to quickly share my page that I made to enter in Rusty Pickle's February Blog Challenge! I love my Rusty Pickle stash, so I couldn't pass this one up. We had to use one of their Valentine related lines and add a pocket to the page somewhere. Fun! I used their "Sweethearts Ball" paper and stuff from their Fair Verona line, including the quotes & sentiments coupons and acrylic stamps. I used one of the coupon sheets and created my pocket from that. The flowers were made from paper flowers and some of Rusty Pickle's fabric button brads as flower centers. My stems are strips of denim cut from an old pair of jeans! The photo is of me and my "valentine" on our vacation to Inner Harbor, Baltimore this past summer.



And here's my favorite photo of my guy from today that I wanted to show...

Lol! I LOVE it!! And I LOVE HIM!
Hope everyone had a sweet Valentine's Day!

18 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

This is just amazing!!! The BEST!! I love all of the papers and colors and especially how you used the denim strip!!!! That is a wonderful picture of you and your Hunny too!!! Hope yall had a Sweet Valentines Day!!!

Suzanne said...

ummmm, you can't see me but I'm drooling over that page girl! That is just the BOMB! I love every cute little detail on this...just awesome! And gotta love that shirt! LOL! great photo!

ScrapAloha said...

Love this page! Great design! I love the collage effect! Good luck in the RP challenge!

CJensen said...

i LOVE your Layout!! Aqwsome!!

Debbie Sherman said...

What a great layout Andrea!!

Danielle said...

What an adorable page! And cute shirt, heehee.

scrappermimi said...

Your really rocked this challenge! I am totally loving it and denim from jeans, so creative! Hope you and your sweetie have a great V-day!

Anonymous said...

Hehe...I'm still laughing over the shirt and there is that famous smile of his!
Beautiful lo girl. It is just so perfect. fabulou idea with the stems on the flowers.

Rachael said...

What a gorgeous layout!!! Love the texture on it!! Neato to use the denim!!

What a great pic of the two of you too!! :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Good luck with the contest-that's a great page. Mugi's shirt is a hoot!

Memawsboy said...

I love your Valentine L/O. Good Luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE LO!! and I love the T shirt!!

Wendy Malichio said...

Oh my flipping goodness girl that layout is just INCREDIBLE!!! Love that photo and that shirt is too darn cute!!! Happy V Day (even if I'm late - lol!!!)

Jen Gallacher said...

That is a great shirt. Hilarious!! :)

Norma Kennedy said...

Luv the layout and the shirt is HYSTERICAL ! Thanks for visiting and sharing your music. I too am a big fan of Natasha. Seth will be pciking a winner later on today :')

Norma

Jenn Thorson said...

Very cute, Andrea-- nice work as always. Hope it went over BIG! Your "Valentine" looked pretty happy with his new t-shirt-- and he's a good sport to be sporting it for all of us online! :)

Trish said...

Love your work and your blog! I am glad that I found it today :) have a great day!

Mireille said...

gosh girlie! Love the layout and LOVE the shirt!!!
it's making me SMILE!!
and darn he is looking good in it =)