Friday, May 9, 2008

Baby Update and New Pix!

This week was another OB appointment and that means another U/S picture too!


Isn't peanut growing more and more handsome/beautiful every week? This whole process always amazes me so! I'm happy to say that despite all the recent heartache I've been going through with losing my dad, the progress of our baby's growth and health has been wonderful with still NO complications! I feel that God is working such a miracle in me with this baby... I just feel so blessed with a sense of ease and peace! My cervix is still measuring at a great length and is still closed... so again, very hopeful signs. I am now approaching 14 weeks and I will be monitored by my OB now bi-weekly. I am still resting and lounging as much as I can.

Yesterday Mugi had off work and since the weather was beautiful he suggested we take a ride up the mountain and take some pictures. They turned out really well with the ever-growing belly! I just can't get over how big I'm getting already... hard telling how huge I'll be come November! Someone asked me today if I was positive I wasn't having twins, lol! Nope... the u/s shows only ONE!






I just want to say thanks to everyone for their continued support of positive thoughts and prayers for us and our baby! We appreciate them and need them all so much :) Also, I wanted to mention how thankful I am for all the well wishes and messages of sympathy I've received upon so many of you upon the passing of my Dad. Next week will mark a month already since he's been gone, and I still can hardly grasp it. I'm sure that many of you realize and know that there's sooo many loose ends to tie up after a death. Our family has been trying our best to help get mom through all these daunting and difficult tasks these past weeks. It's been hard for all of us, but on a positive note our prayers have been answered in regard to the sale of their house at least. My mom decided that she didn't want to keep the house because her and dad lived 2 hours from the rest of the family. She wants to be closer to both my brother and I (we live 15 minutes from each other) and my gram (her mom). Anyway last week the "For Sale" sign was stuck out in the front yard, and the very next day it sold! Mom was so nervous that the house would not sell easy and would be on the market for months, but I thought it would sell quick because of it's prime location and lot size. So glad it did! Now mom will be moving in with my gram and she'll be equal distance between my brother and I. I'm just so relieved that some things seem to be falling into place easier than expected. Again... THANKS for all the continued prayers!

31 comments:

Suzanne said...

oh gosh girl, I admire your strength sooo much. Your Dad is smiling down on you and your family. Girl, your are definitely preggers! you look adorable..and I love the pics...esp the bottom two! Be careful, and continue to take it easy, you know you still have my prayers! Much love to you and Mugi

Rozzella said...

Andrea, it is wonderful to see that photo of your baby! I love the photos of you and Mugi, too. You look radiant, and your hair is growing (one of the best things about pregnancy, IMO)! I'm so happy for you. Glad to hear your mom will be moving closer. Take care.

Carla said...

I am so glad to hear that things are looking up for you at the moment. With the baby and everything. What great pictures you guys took. And yeh, for 14 weeks you sure do have a tummy on you already! gonna be a big healthy baby!

Brandi said...

These photos are AWESOME! You look great and I'm so happy that this pregnancy is going so well!

elizabeth rosemond said...

the photos are great - you look radiant and HEALTHY. i'm so glad things are starting to fall into place :)

CJensen said...

I am so glad to hear that all is going well so far with your pregnancy!! HOw wonderful. You look absolutely beautiful in those photos!

Memawsboy said...

You look some wonderful. Glad things ae going well. Prays still going your way.

Renee Lamb said...

Andrea, I've been thinking of you and was just going to ask how the pregnancy was going. I am so happy to see the new sonograms up and you are just stunning and glowing girl. Pregnancy looks good on you!I also just read your post below and my heart is aching for you. You are such a sweetheart and I hope you take care! Hugs to you and I hope you have a great Mother's Day tomorrow! with prayer, renee lamb :)

Lainey said...

Those are some wonderful pictures! I particularly like the one where your hands are in a "heart" shape.. cute!

janet said...

What amazing pictures. The scenery is beautiful and you look SO PRETTY!! Love the pictures. Glad to hear you are doing well!

Elizabeth said...

Andrea you have been so much on my heart. I have been thinking and praying for you, the baby, and Magi too. I was really excited to see a new post just so I could respond! :)

I am so glad that you posted photos of the beautiful blessing that God is growing inside of you! This baby is going to be very blessed with God's grace and glory!

The photos are amazing and I agree with everyone else, you look radiant!

And what a huge praise worthy note to hear that your mom's house not only sold, it sold in record breaking time and how mightily our God works! It will be so good to have her closer to you as she will love being close to her entire family as well!

You've made my Mother's Day a blessed one with your sharing. What a true gem you are for Christ and beyond!

Elizabeth said...

Andrea you have been so much on my heart. I have been thinking and praying for you, the baby, and Magi too. I was really excited to see a new post just so I could respond! :)

I am so glad that you posted photos of the beautiful blessing that God is growing inside of you! This baby is going to be very blessed with God's grace and glory!

The photos are amazing and I agree with everyone else, you look radiant!

And what a huge praise worthy note to hear that your mom's house not only sold, it sold in record breaking time and how mightily our God works! It will be so good to have her closer to you as she will love being close to her entire family as well!

You've made my Mother's Day a blessed one with your sharing. What a true gem you are for Christ and beyond!

Stampin' Meg said...

Those are such beautiful pix. I am glad that at least the sale of the house went smoothly-your Mom's plate is full enough right now coping with the loss of her husband.

Anonymous said...

Whoa girl....that ultrasound sent cold chills down my spine. What a beautiful sight to see. That is going to be one lucky baby having you and Mugi as parents. But just a heads up...my cousin didn't know she was having twins until she was almost 5 mo along...go figure. But, it sounds like everything is going great so that is awesome!
I think it's wonderful your mom will be close by. I'm sure it was hard for her in the beginning, having to leave the home she made with her Dad.
You and your family are ALWAYS in my thought and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Andrea you live with such bravery and an open heart, I admire you so much. I love that you didn't give up hope for another child. You are awesome!

Kelly Noel said...

andrea i'm so sorry to hear about your dad.

and so glad to hear that you and baby are doing so well.

i'm keeping you guys in my prayers!

Rachael said...

Andrea, you look so beautiful!!! I am so happy that everything is going well!!

Wonderful pictures!! HUGS!!

Tabitha said...

beautiful pictures. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers Chace is now home!

Staci Compher said...

girl...I just read about your dad...I am so sorry..!!! will be keeping your family in my prayers...and I love seeing all these prego pics...I am so happy for you!!!

Aleta said...

take care of yourself.. and don't worry about being bigger than 'normal' your body knows what to do now... that's how mine was! I popped to about 8mo preggo at 14 weeks-eek! But enjoy it! :D

Brett and Alex's Mommy said...

Andrea i just saw that you are pregnant again. big congrats!!! very happy for you!

but i am so sad to hear about your dad :(

prayers and well wishes are sent your way!

Anonymous said...

ANDREA!!!!
CONGRATS!! I didn't know you were pregnant!! You look absolutely beautiful! Congrats congrats congrats!!!
xoxox
Meghan Dymock

Mireille said...

honey it all sounds so wonderfull! I am sooo happy for you!
You look absolutely amasing!!
Wonderful!!Beautiful!
Gosh you should see the smile on my face.. you are in my thoughts on a daily base.. hope you know that..
will continue pt&p
Happy mommy is closer now!
*huge hugs*

vintage girl at heart said...

Glad to see that you are doing well and that your Mom was able to sell and move so quickly!!!
Enjoy your holiday weekend and give us more baby bump news as you progress!!!
Take it easy too!!!
Love and warm wishes to you and Mugi and the little one!!

Jennifer Davis said...

Beautiful photos of you! So sorry to hear about your Dad, my prayers are with you and your (growing!) family!

Hugs and Peace to you!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Andrea, these pictures are beautiful. You are already glowing! great news about your mom's house selling so quickly & having her close will be Super when the baby arrives! Take care of yourself! Anna D :)))

Emily said...

Oh Andrea, I am so praying for you. We also have a baby in heaven. Our first was born at 20 weeks, very much unexpected as we had no complications prior and I miss him so much. I am 23 weeks pregnant right now and I must say that this so very hard. You are so positive and beautiful and such an inspiration. Much love sent your way.

vintage girl at heart said...

Just checkin' in to see how you all are doing!!! Well I hope!!!
Have a Blessed Weekend!!! and I
hope to see a new post/update soon!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I regret not having any of those pictures of my pregnancies.

So sorry to hear about your dad.

My thoughts are with your family and your little peanut!

Mer said...

Oops...that was me! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY!!!! this is so fantastic CONGRATS!!!! OH I can't wait to see that beautiful bubba!! When can you come to Australia and take some great shots for me!!?