First, today I'd like to share with you a card that I did for the Fancy Pants' blog challenge that they have going on. October 3rd happens to be National Card Making Day, so FP's challenge is to create a card in any theme and of course use some FP products on the card. No problem there!! If you really know me, you KNOW how I love my FP... gosh, even DH knows how much I LOVE Fancy Pants! I went in the direction of a Get Well card for this... I think it turned out pretty cute with the band-aid cut from the Cricut Indie Art cartridge!
Well, we had a nice lil' get-a-way this past week. We ended up going to Lancaster and staying there for 2 days and 2 nights. The best part was that we stayed in a Bed & Breakfast for our very first time! I've always wanted to stay in a B&B and we never took the plunge, but we got on-line and found one that we thought looked great, and it was! It was so charming and just perfect for us to grab some relaxation time that I believe we both were really needing! We had the best time doing a lil' site-seeing in ole' Amish country and of course shopping and eating some really good food too! Ohhh... and speaking of food, the breakfast that we had both mornings at the B&B were outstanding... very light, but so delicious!
Here's a photo that the inn keeper took of us before we left...






13 comments:
look at you two! what a great photo and i love your card!!! that is so creative and happy birthday to ava ;)
i am not avoiding you LOL! i have to check about friday b/c we were suppose to go to philly but i am not sure now. these past two weeks at work have been baaaad...i will fill you in.
i will email you this weekend. xoxo
Hi Andrea, thanks for stopping by today.
Love the lips on that card, so fun!
Glad you had a nice get away, I've always wanted to do that as well, just can't get dh to take the plunge!
Happy WCMD!
So glad you had a great time Andrea! We LOVE B&B's too. Your pix is adorable! My heart is heavy this time of year too, for my own reasons. I'm sending you lots of heartfelt hugs! Have a great day! ~Amy Tara~
Ok, that card is ADORABLE!!!
such a cute idea!
what a great photo of you and your hubby, you look so happy :)
Enjoy what's left of the weekend!
:)
Tara
Andrea that is a really beautiful photo of the two of you! You guys look happy!!
I love your card so much, I wished I created cards like yours girl!!
Hope your Sunday is blessed! I miss seeing you daily online! I sure wished we lived closer together!
What a gorgeous photo of the two of you!!!! And that card is just too cute! Love those lips!
(hugs)
LOVE your card. Those lips really look like they have lip gloss on! And your weekend away sounds wonderful. How nice you 2 were able to get a picture together!
oh my gosh, that card is so cute and that band aid looks so real! I thought about getting that cartidge and now I may have to.
That is a great picture of the two if you. Glad you had fun. I have always enjoyed my trips to B&B's so homey!
Love your card Andrea. Super cute!
How fun to go to a b&b. We'd like to go someday too. Love the photo of you guys. :)
((((hugs)))) to you my friend.
Sending you extra hugs for you and ava right now, andrea! Love that adooorable card, and I love that photo of you guys! So glad you had a good getaway - we've been to a B&B once, and it was a great time!
This card is cute! Love it
What a fantastic card Andrea!! I love it! And you & your DH took an amazing photo!!
Yes, I occasionally have some issues with Blogger, but for the life of me, I can't recall how I got it rectified....
Post a Comment