Okay, onto the rest of my day... hmmm, what have I been up to? Besides, freezing?! Yes, it is rather frigid! I even have a little space heater placed in front of me trying to help keep me warm. It's not even December yet, and I'm already cryin' over the cold. Lord, help me! I've been tryin' to scrap today... even linked up most of my carts to my Gypsy finally, so I've been playin' around with that some too. Earlier this week I was busy creating card designs and I made several to submit to the April 2010 call for CARDS magazine. Soo, I really hope I have something to toot about in the coming days, because I'd really love for CARDS to pick up some more of my designs! I have really loved card-making lately, and have actually been doing more with cards than with scrapping. And while on the subject of cards, I just bought the most awesome new punch the other week and I've used it a TON on my cards, on my pages...everything! Here it is...
It's the large scallop with embossed edges border punch from EK Success! I am totally head over heels for this tool, and if you don't already have one and you are a scallop lover, you MUST go get yourself one! Like NOW! Yes, I am enabling you all... you have my permission. Here's a peek at one of the cards I did using it, but it's not a very good shot because I see it doesn't really show off the embossing on it all too well, but it does have a cool embossed edge on the scalloping...
ETA: I know this was only a sneak peek, but it happens to be for the card that was just requested for the April 2010 issue of CARDS magazine... Yay!!I just can't say enough about my new favorite punch! It just makes me happy to finally be able to punch out cute quick scallops!
Ok, in my last post I showed you all a sneak peek of a page that I was working on using Webster's Pages for the very first time... remember this?
Well, I finished it up! I must say, I really loved working with these papers (even if they are older Webster's papers) and I'll certainly be on the look out for more now!
Here are some more detail shots with the journaling... and remember you can click on the photos to enlarge them...
Thanks so much for looking and for visiting my blog... I always appreciate it :)
Much love to you all!






11 comments:
Beautiful pages in Memory of Ava. Milestones are hard, and like you said even harder because we have two significant days to worry about, and even more so because we have multiple angels. Thinking of you, Mugi, and your precious angels....
So sorry to hear about your sadness on this hard day.
Your layout is stunning. Amazing details.
I have that punch too--love it.
Stay warm :)
big hugs girl! your work is gorgeous as always! love it!
my heart just aches for you when i read these. i wish i could do more to help.
and that punch?!?!?!!? you better be brining that next next weekend! i am getting excited!!!
Hugs to you my friend. I find that I have to lock my self away on those hard days. I can't escape daily life nor can I escape my sadness. So away I go into my own little world and when I have the privacy to grieve, I do. You are still in my prayers that some day you will have a baby in your arms. I can't offer much other then my prayers and understanding but I give them to you feely and often.
What a gorgeous tribute page, Andrea. I'm so sorry you are grieving, reading your post just broke my heart.
I will pray that God gives you peace and wraps his arms of love around you at this tough time.
I don't have that border punch but thanks to seeing your cards I believe I need it! LOL
Have a great night, thanks for stopping by my blog!
:)
Tara
I am sure that your Angels know they're loved BECAUSE you DO remember them. You will heal, but it surely won't be easy. If it was easy, then that would mean you don't care, so just keep that in mind. You know I keep praying for you. Your little ones must have been pretty SPECIAL for God to want them!
Now, about that punch....um, I have not seen that one yet & I'm peeing all over myself for it now, thanks to you! ~*snort!*~
Andrea I know that you must of had such a hard day, or even a hard time with this month coming on. I cannot imagine, but thankfully we live in God's strength and when we cannot go on, He will walk for us...
I will continue to pray for you friend that you heal and find peace and solace. Your pages are beautiful and your tribute is so very special too.
I am going to get back to you today on Facebook, so look for that!
Take care friend.
e.
Andrea, I'm so sorry for all the heartache that you and Mugi have had the past few years. ((hugs))
You ROCKED the Webster Pages! Gorgeous layout!!!
Hugs to you, my friend! Your LO is beautiful.
I can imagine those would be the things you would think of - sorry that that is the deal but maybe there are some memories that can help. I LOVE your punch - I have that one too and I just can't get enough border punches.
Post a Comment