So, Christmas came and went fast! It was a nice Christmas... the second one hosted in our home. Once again I made one of our families' favorite main courses, Chicken with mushrooms and wine, and my mom provided a delicious prime-rib. Of course we had all the other traditional fixin's to go along with and it was all soo GOOD! Here's a few pix to share from our Christmas...
My mom, gram and I before Christmas Eve service.
Aww... and one of just us two!
The babies' tree lit up on Christmas morning!
The dining room table all prepared...
Wasn't he a cute lil' boy? Lol! I cut the Vinyl lettering out with my Cricut!
Our tree in the basement... this is the first time we set up a bigger tree in about 5 or 6 years, so it was really nice to have this up and all decorated again!
Me, opening some beautiful earrings from my favorite Santa!
There's not much going on here today... just got a new truck load of fire wood, so M is working on piling that all up on his day off! Can't wait to get a cozy fire going... it snowed here about 3 inches over night, so a fire will be really comforting right now! We really aren't much for partying in the "New Year", so I'm not sure what all we are going to do yet tonight. Some friends of ours may come over and I plan on putting together some appetizers, maybe play some pool or card games, sip on some good wine slushies, but that's all. I'm going to get some meatballs going in the crock-pot and make some yummy spinach articoke dip because I LOVE that stuff! Just a very low-key night at home... just how we always like it... together and safe! And tomorrow, the first of January 2010 will be just like any other day. He has to work, and maybe I'll sleep in a little longer, lol!
I hope everyone else has a great New Years celebration with much love and happiness carrying you all throughout! Be blessed and be safe! Welcome on in 2010!!






10 comments:
Happy New Year Andrea! I pray that 2010 will be our year!
Hi, Andrea! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. Happy New Year to you!
Happy New Year Andrea, I just joined your blog about a month ago but already love your creativity. Love and Prayers for a wonderful 2010. May you see a new blessing for the year.
Denise
Denton, TX
May you have a....
~Very Blessed New Year in 2010~
Happy New Year! Hope you have a great year in 2010!
I sure would have loved to have shared that wonderful sounding Christmas dinner with you - wow! We are just being real quiet and uneventful tonight too.
Happy New Year to you! God bless you.
i know, how about that snow? i wasn't ready for it. i love all your photos
happy new year!
Beautiful photos--looks like you have lots of scrapping material for the new year ;)
What a lovely Christmas Day you had with your family!! What a beautiful table setting too, I really love your small tree and your bigger one too!!!
And those funny photos were too cute!
Hope your week is great!! I am praying for you!
e.
Post a Comment