hahahaha - the effects of the pictures are hilarious! especially the last one! gorgeous photo of you in the real one though!! Happy 2010 to you Andrea!!!
Giggle, giggle! :) Fun pictures, Andrea! Hey, by the way, do you go the CK Valley Forge scrapbook convention? I'm teaching at it this year so I was just wondering.
A Scrap-a-holic who loves her Island Man! I'm the proud Mama to our three angels in Heaven! {Our first beloved, January 13th, 2005}, {AVA NOEL, October 1st, 2006} and {AMELIA GRACEANN, June 8th, 2008} ...always remembered & loved!
15 comments:
Looks like a fun night! Cool photo editing too! Hope you have a great new year!
So funny lol! Happy New Year :)
FUN photos!! Happy New Year
xxbesos
j.leija
LOL -- too cute - Happy New Year!
Looks like you had a great time in the photos & with them!!
I hope you have the best year ever Andrea!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed & saying a few extra prayers that this will be THE year!!
those photos are too funny!
Andrea, wishing you a fabulous 2010 and one when all your dreams come true!
Happy New year to you! So much fun there... the photos are hilarious.
LOL! How are you?! Guess what? Twenty ten is THE year. I just know it. I just got chills typing it too.
Happy New Year!
oh that last one is so funny!!!!
is he licking you?
Too funny!! Happy New Year!
hahahaha - the effects of the pictures are hilarious! especially the last one! gorgeous photo of you in the real one though!! Happy 2010 to you Andrea!!!
Giggle, giggle! :) Fun pictures, Andrea!
Hey, by the way, do you go the CK Valley Forge scrapbook convention? I'm teaching at it this year so I was just wondering.
Teri
HAHAHA LOVE your photos!!
oh my goodness these pics make me laugh!!
Wishing you all the best for 2010!
These are fun! Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment