Want $20, $30, $40 or even $50 of goodies off your wishlist for FREE???? This contest could be just the thing for you.
January through Feb. 28th we will be having the Wishes come true Contest, where there will be drawings for goods off your wishlist.
See how to particpate in this contest:
1. Register in the store and start making your wishlist
2. Register in the forum - Post in the New Members checkin thread and then post a minimum of 9 other times on our message board.
3. If you were invited Please make note in your New Members checkin thread who invited you. Then start inviting others.
4. For each person you invite and they complete these requirements you will be added to the drawings again.
-The first drawing for the $20 wishlist give away will happen when 25 new Registered members complete the above requirements
-The Second drawing for the $30 wishlist give away will happen when 30 more new members complete the requirements
-The third drawing for the $40 wishlist give away will happen when 40 more new members complete the requirements
-The Fourth drawing for the $50 wishlist give away will happen when 50 more new members complete the requirements
When we reach 1000 new members in the forum there will be another $50 drawing and ALL registered memebers in the forum will receive a FABULOUS digital/printable downloadable kit for FREE!!
PLUS when we reach the first 50 new members (827 total members) All registered forum members will get a bonus downloadable/printable item. Then when we reach 902 new members ANOTHER downloadable gift.
Lets get busy and start inviting new members: Tweet it, Facebook it, Blog about it and just start sharing about our forum
**Your name stays in for ALL drawings and you be able to continue having your name added for all new members that mention you invited them and complete the requirements.
**Wishlist giveaway items will be picked by store owner from your Wishlist and sent within a week of each drawing.
You can read this all over at Serendipity, > here
Sooo, maybe this will entice some of you to come on over after all! I sure hope so :) And don't forget, if you all register up at Serendipity, please remember to tell them all that "I", Andrea (Andrea A) sent you!!
I am beginning to have scrap withdrawls because with the recent holidays, I just haven't been doing too much of it and now it's really starting to bug me. Last night I sat down and wanted to do something scrappy but it was so cold down in my scrap-cave... I worked on an altered project ( a wreath actually) for awhile and then came back upstairs to thaw out, lol! So, I don't really have much of anything new to share with you but here's a layout that I did recently for the Creative Cookbooking blog for Appetizer recipe pages...
I used all Fancy Pants papers here with some Cricut cut-outs (the frame cut in half is from Story Book and the "Appetizer" word cut using "From My Kitchen).
That's all I have for now... hope everyone has a great week and for those of you who are scrappers... enjoy all those CHA sneak peeks that are floating about! This time of year is always exciting and buzzing for the scrap world. I'm looking forward to all the new releases from Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee, Basic Grey and of course... CRICUT!! And don't forget... come join me over at Serendipity!






9 comments:
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog...what a treat to see you had paid me a visit. I'm so glad you have joined us at Serendipity. I love it there! Gorgeous layout, my friend! Hope you will be around for the upcoming crop. It should be a blast!
LOVE that layout Andrea! The die cut paper and bracket, the title placement, the mini alphas for the amounts and then handwritten ingredients and your awesome photo--all fabulous :)
It is great having a fun place to go again with so many previous CMKers :)
Hey there girlie! I know for one I truly miss everyone being in one place, so I know what you mean! We are all spread out now aren't we! Glad that you found a scrappy home there and can plant yourself and feel like home again!
I love your page, and I bet that dip rocks!
I am praying for you girl, always know that!
e.
Definitely will check it out A! Love your layout as well. I miss CX too!!
I spent alot of time at Serendipity and loved it! I need to make some time to get back there...Hugs! Your LO is gorgeous!
I hear ya on missing the old CX site! It's been kinda tough finding a new scrap home!! I think I'll check out Serendipity. I also forgot about the cooking site, need to go scope it out again. You recipe pages make me want to start on my recipe scrapbooks!
Love the layout! It is so cute. I am missing CX as well! I just can't seem to find a new place I like or that keeps me occupied during the day! I have to say that I am not on the computer as often! I miss everyone there too. It just rocked!
That Guac page is FAB. I should really do some recipe layouts... you know, someday.
You drive me crazy with your cuteness! Not sure that is a word but none the less appropreiate. I too have been looking for a new home for some time now. I will have to go check out Serendpity. LOVE the LO as usual. I very much need to take some time to be as detailed as you are. I love it so much!
Post a Comment