Thought I'd stop by and make a super quickie post before my hubby gets home from work and we go to get a bite to eat this evening. I had my yardsale today and the scrapbook table of course was the very first to dwindle... and dwindle FAST! Scrap stuff always flies out like crazy mad when I have it... I did really well, so I'm glad about that. But, I'm not glad about not hearing back from a job that I applied for on Monday! :( Very disappointing and discouraging... this job-hunting process). I even had the second interview on Monday and took that as a good sign, but they did say that if I didn't here back by Friday (today) that I won't have the job. :( Yes... here I go again... frustrating!!
And of course, I am also anxiously awaiting the big announcement for Fancy Pants Creative Team call, and keeping my fingers, toes, and everything else tightly crossed for me! Ahhh, I sooo dearly want to be a Fancy Pants designer, really, really bad! I just adore that company! They were supposed to have made their selections last week, but it was just posted on their blog today that they are delayed because of the amount of wonderful entries they have received! Makes me happy for them that they are such a fabulous company that everyone else would love to represent with their product, but then again it doesn't make ME happy to know that there is so much wonderful talent and competition out there going against me! :( So I will continue to wait... but it's not easy! lol!
Okay... this was supposed to be a quickie, lol!
So anyway, I am off but before I go, I have selected the winner of my first giveaway for the vintage goodies!
And the winner is...
Yay, Wendy!! I will have your package shipped out to you as soon as I can and as soon as I get your addy! :)
Ohh, yea, one more thingy... today is one of my favorite days, October 1st! It's the beginning of my favorite month of the year and also my angel Ava Noel's 4 year Angelversary in Heaven! Just wanted to share will you all that Heaven is celebrating today with one of it's most beautiful little girls! XOXO!






8 comments:
So sorry about the job...I always hate that process too! And like I said before Fancy Pants would be lucky to have you. I'm sure the heavens are celebrating with your beautiful angel:):)
Keep your head up, girl and always be confident in your gorgeous work:)
Love, jess
Good luck with the job hunt!!! Andrea, your work ROCKS! They would be silly not to pick you! ((hugs))
thats me! Woo hoo!! :) Thanks Andrea!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you with the FP thing!
congrats Wendy! :-)
I hope you hear from Fancy Pants soon, your work is amazing!!! Best of luck finding a job. (((HUGS)))
I know it has to be killing you on the waiting process with Fancy Pants. It would me!!
Sorry to hear that the job didn't pan out. It obviously wasn't meant to be, because something better will come along for you. God has a way of doing that for us.
I have my fingers and toes crossed for you and FP too!!! You totally deserve it girl!!
Hope you are well! I am sorry to hear about the job not working out, I am sure there is something else out there though for you that is the perfect fit. I will keep praying for you on this!
I wanted to know where you hung out and what boards you hang out on? I miss seeing your face!!!
e.
congrats to the winner and good luck on the fancy pants thing. I know how hard it can be waiting, but hang in there.
It's been a while since I stopped by. Hope you're doing ok! So good to see that you're still updating your blog!! Thanks for the inspiration! XOXO
Post a Comment