Hello, and Happy Friday! Just wanted to get on here and make a fast post because I am busy finishing up some projects for a guest design team spot at a fun stamp company that I'll tell you all about later, but for now I wanted to share some other projects I've done recently with my Webster's Pages stash!
First off I've always loved the home decor blocks that spell out "It's A Wonderful Life", but I never got around to buying a set! Well, my mom happened to give me an old set of children's blocks this past summer and said I could surely do something with them... they were ugly and I wish I had thought to take a "before" photo of them! Anyway, with the help of some gorgeous WonderFall, Hollywood Vogue and Waiting for Santa papers from WP, AND some of there teal leaves and a sparkler button mixed in with some other red vintage buttons from my stash, I was able to create my own set of "It's A Wonderful Life" blocks. The font I used was from the Winter Woodland Cricut cart.
Then, I also used up some of my very favorite "pinkish" papers that I had been hoarding from their Winter's Wings and Postcards From Paris collections! I just held onto these papers for the longest time and finally thought of the perfect page to use them on! This page highlights the Christmas ornament that was bought for our angel babies tree for 2009. Every year I buy 3 new ornaments ( all the same) for their remembrance tree, so now I'll document the special ornament for each year in a layout!
For this page I had cut out that beautiful tree and gave it a coating of Diamond Dust glass glitter... I can't get enough of that stuff! I also used some yummy Core'dinations cardstock in the Gemstones variety, and several punches here from Martha Stewart. I love that beautiful butterfly border punch that Joyce let me use!
That's all I have to share right now, but do come back next week sometime to visit if you can... I'll share my projects for that guest dt spot! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Go Steelers!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Such a beautifully elegant layout, and those wooden blocks are AMAZING! Totally love, love, love!
Lovely, Andrea!
oh no,no! Its go EAGLES! :)
Love your projects!! Absolutely beautiful!!! And can't wait to see your stamping work for the guest spot!
Love both your lovely creations here! The blocks are such a cute idea. And of course, I love WP, so I'm especially enchanted with that page. What a great tradition and wonderful way to remember your little angels!
Hi there Andrea. Thanks so very much for your lovely comment on my blog! I appreciate so much that you found the time to drop by! I really love your work. Wow..detailed and so nice to look at. In answer to your question about what pens I use..They are called Artline Calligraphy Pens on size 1.0. ALthough they sound super expensive, I actually bought them from ebay from the UK. They sell worldwide and if they ship to Aus I'm sure they must ship to the US. I have found them to be the best and most economical. ALso I think they make all the difference when you write directly onto your layouts/projects. Hope this helps a little. Take care, NAdia.
I absolutely love what you do with Webster Papers!!
OH MY, you rocked the Websters!! Such gorgeous projects! Cant wait to see your GDT projects and hear all about it! Hope you had a fabulous weekend :)
Beautiful Andrea.
um. your a steelers fan? boooo! lol ;)
you know how much i love these projects!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment