Yes, Saturdays are wonderful days for lots of reasons, but NOT for snow and especially not snow in October! How disappointing! I thoroughly love my Fall wheather every year and I enjoy October in all it's wonderful Autumn splendor, but snow does not belong in the category of "Autumn splendor"... at least not for me! But, it is what it is, and I guess we just have to deal, lol!
However, like I said, Saturdays are great days, and today, well... today is a great one to stay home inside all curled up cozy on the couch enjoying one of the last days of October... watching AMC's Fear Fest on the telly! It's also a wonderful day to bake some Chocolate Chip Pumpkin muffins and to finish up some crafty assignments with my Core'dinations cardstock and Cricut! And it's also a great time to finally catch up my blog posting with some previous magazine publications I've had! So, for today I'll share with you various cards that I had showcased in the Cricut magazine's "Cards" issue...
My first card uses the fun martini Cricut cut on "From My Kitchen" and some of my favorite Summer Soiree papers from Fancy Pants.
Second card is a heart shaped card from "Wild Card" and I used Basic Grey's Green at Heart collection... I love the turtle stickers that I Cuttlebug embossed!
Then I had one of my favorite cards featured! I love this one because I used different cuts to make and form a totally new image. For this one I combined a birdcage cut from the "Straight From the Nest" cart along with a flower pot cut to create a hot air balloon!
This card uses the "Dad's Day" phrase from the "Designer's Calendar" cart. I love the textures displayed on this one from the Green Vintage Core base and the shape cut from Prima screen-printed canvas! The Basic Grey Marjolaine collection was also used.
Next up is a card using some fun Core Amour Collection in Onyx (Darling print). Other patterned papers are by BoBunny and Cricut cuts from "Lyrical Letters" and "Straight From the Nest".
And last, a wedding card featuring cuts from "Stamping Solutions", "StoryBook" and "Wild Card", along with papers by GCD Studios.
And that's a wrap! Okay, it's back to enjoying the rest of my wonderful, but snowy Saturday! I hope everyone else enjoys their day as well!









11 comments:
Those are beautiful cards Andrea!!! I can't believe its actually snowing where you are!!! I hope that doesn't mean its going to be a hard winter.... It's getting quite chilly here finally and its been beautiful and quickly turning ugly!!! So fast....
We did that today too! We just literally sat around. I haven't scrapped all day like this in a long time, it felt great! Sounds like your day was great too!
e.
YOur cards are always so so beautiful andrea thanks as always for the inspiration
WOW!!! I don't know where you get all your ideas for cards from, but they are always a hit with me!
We didn't get snow where we were camping in southern Indiana, but they had soft hail here at home in the northern part of the state that looked like snow pellets, I guess. It was pretty heavy too from the photos I seen. I can remember as a child having it snow on Halloween or even before. I prefer NO SNOW until mid-Nov. anyway! ;^)
Is it possible to out do yourself because you constatnly do. We luckly have been snow free yet this year but it is MN and I don't forsee that holding out much longer.
Woohoo! look at all those fabulous cards. Thankfully the snow melted pretty fast! See you soon!
girl, love every last one of these cards...you sure know how to work a cricut!!! you need to teach me! LOVE the hot air balloon one!
Yikes! Snow already!! Stay warm :) Love ALL of your cards--each and every one is an absolute masterpiece :)
Wow! You are on FIRE, Andrea!! What fabulous cards! I LOVE the hot air balloon. You are so creative!
Congrats on all your pubs. :)
Great cards, don't you just love playing with the Cricut!? I can't seem to stop.
Gorgeous cards - your cards always look like layouts they have so many awesome details! Congrats on the pubs!
I couldn't figure out a way to contact you, so I'm leaving you a comment :)
Us girls over at Stuck On U Sketches are looking for new DT members for out sketch team and thought to ask you if you were interested in joining us?.. If you are please contact me:
nannescreations@hotmail.com
Hugs
Nanné
Post a Comment