Today is the 19th... and that means it's the 19th Advent Calendar day at The Nook and I am happy to be the calendar host for the day! If you haven't already heard about it, now is your chance to join in and help us count down the days til Christmas in a very exciting way and with some fabulous giveaways to boot!
Everyday from December 1st up to December 25th, one Nook friend is hosting a giveaway on her blog as part of the Advent Calendar festivities! I urge you to go back and take a look if you've missed out on any of the previous days because there is always fabulous inspiration! If you check out the Nook blog you can find a link posted for the day's host, which today is me. If you are coming here from the Nook's blog post, then I simply say, "Welcome"!
Here is a list of all the participating blogs for the Advent Calendar... please visit!
22 Samantha http://samawright.blogspot.com/
23 Anna Sigga http://annasigga.typepad.com/scrappalicious/
24 Jennie http://pappersverk.blogspot.com/
25 Leah http://www.leahkillian.com/
Here is a list of all the participating blogs for the Advent Calendar... please visit!
| 1 | Hilde | http://www.scoobieslilleblog.blogspot.com/ |
| 2 | Antenucci | http://antenucci.blogspot.com/ |
| 3 | Danielle | http://picsandcheesecake.blogspot.com/ |
| 4 | Lisa J | http://cutcreateandcare.blogspot.com/ |
| 5 | Pam | http://happytobecreating.blogspot.com/ |
| 6 | Meg Aaron | http://thoughtsoftraveling.blogspot.com/ |
| 7 | Mag | http://magandscrap.blogspot.com/ |
| 8 | Monique | http://moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com/ |
| 9 10 | Kate Vickers Sherri | http://www.scrapsation.com/ http://faithandscraphappiness.blogspot.com/ |
| 11 | Lilith Eeckels | http://lilithandscrap.blogspot.com/ |
| 12 | ~jan | http://jantatomir.blogspot.com/ |
| 13 | Carol | http://carolmonson.blogspot.com/ |
| 14 | Arty Carty | http://blog.artycarty.com/ |
| 15 | Tanya | http://little-scrapper.blogspot.com/ |
| 16 | Annelie Maddoc | http://swewi.wordpress.com/ |
| 17 | Nenne | http://www.creativenenne.blogspot.com/ |
| 18 | Nicole | http://justnicks.blogspot.com/ |
| 19 | Andrea Amu | http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/ |
| 20 | Marinette | http://www.scraptherapie.com/ |
| 21 | Pysselpetra | http://mittkreativakaos.blogspot.com/ |
23 Anna Sigga http://annasigga.typepad.com/scrappalicious/
24 Jennie http://pappersverk.blogspot.com/
25 Leah http://www.leahkillian.com/
Now onto some holiday sharing and giving from me! Today I was busy creating some holiday cards and I got to thinking that it would be perfect for me to make up a little card kit with the products I've used on my cards and offer it up as a giveaway for today's Advent Calendar! Here is the card I created using one of my favorite new embossing folders... the Tim Holtz Alterations woodgrain texture fade!
And even better, the woodgrain is perfect embossed on some fabulous Tim Holtz Distress Collection Core'dinations cardstock. I also used the Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge to cut out the cardinal from some Tim Holtz Nostalgic Kraft-Core. Isn't the green pine needles border a really neat detail? That is my new Martha Stewart Deep-Edge punch that I just got on sale at Michael's for 50% off! I also got the wood buttons in the Dollar bin at M's and spritzed them with some Burnt Red Glimmer Mist.
Okay, here's what's up for grabs... and yes, the Tim Holtz Texture Fade set with the woodgrain is included in my card kit giveaway!
There's enough to complete 2 cards! If you'd like a chance to have this kit, just leave me a comment here in this post by 12 PM EST, Wed. Dec. 21st. I will randomly draw a winner by December 22nd.
Also, You don't want to forget to hop on over to Leah Killian's blog and get entered for the grand prize sometime between now and Christmas Morning. You could win a free subscription to the always inspiring Nook kits!






16 comments:
This is really beautiful. I love the rustic colors and of course the giveaway :-).
great give away~love the card but I'm love cardinal birds!!!
I love your cards. The woodgrain and the bird is a lovely touch!
Your cards are totally beautiful !!
And what an amazing giveaway !!
Awesome card and giveaway! Love all the texture!
Precious cards Andrea! Love that woodgrain!
Such pretty cards and your giving away the embossing folder with the kit??? COOL!! Those little birds are so sweet with the snow on the branches!
Love the texture of your card! And how awesome to turn a dollar isle find into something special for your card! Thank you so much for the inspiration and chance to win a kit!
Hey Andrea!! What adorable cards! These are brilliant! I just love the combo of the woodgrain background mixed with the die cuts and punches. The branches with the "snow" are unbelievable. Totally love that cardinal and the pine bough. So clever how you spritzed the wood buttons. I don't think I would have thought of that........ever. :)
So going to try that!
Oh my I love your cards! that woodgrain and that bird are so good together! and I love your give-away!
Andrea your detail is always just soooo exquisiste, GORGEOUS as always!
oh wow, that looks just like real wood. how cool is that!
Such a fun giveaway! Love your cards-that woodgrain is to die for.
Such a fun giveaway! Love your cards-that woodgrain is to die for.
I love how you used the woodgrain with the red and green! awesome giveaway.
Great cards Andrea! Fantastic giveaway too! Thanks for the chance to win!
Post a Comment