Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My CHA Core'dinations Shares!

Hey there!  As I await the results of whether or not I shall remain on the Core'dinations Cardstock Design Team, I thought I would finally share my layouts that were displayed at the Winter CHA Tradeshow in Anaheim back in January.  I previously tried to upload my pictures before but Blogger was being a real bugger that day and wouldn't let me share pix. I really loved what I was able to create for the event so I don't want to miss out on sharing them here on my blog.  Oh, how I wish I had been there... but one day I hope to experience CHA in persona and in full sensory mode, lol! 

This first page I am showing wasn't actually displayed at the Core'dinations booth but rather it was created for a "Core'dinations Scrapbook" which was gifted to Anthony, Core's Creator and Director. 
 
Please click on any of these pictures to view them larger and in more detail. 
Here I used a combination of Black Magic, Whitewash and Vintage Core... all favorite collections!  The diecut design was cut with the Cricut Paper Lace cartridge. 
 
 
 
This is my first page I did for CHA featuring the Core Essentials Pastels collection!  I really liked the end result of the torn edges which were also stitched together to form the background.
 
"Ribbons In the Sky"
 
 
I also included some embellished areas on the cardstock with some vintage embossing powders from Stampendous!  I thought it added the perfect accenting for this... as well as all the wonderful diecutting added using the Cricut Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridge.
 
 
 
Next up... a page with the ever so fabulous Glitter Silk!   This glitter cardstock is all that's needed besides some wonderful photos to make a page SHINE!
 
 
 The canvas leaves and florals are by Prima, and I misted them with pink and green Glimmer Mist sprays.  I punched the bees out from black and yellow Glitter Silk using a Martha Stewart punch and the title was cut out using the Art Nouveau Cricut cartridge
 
 
 
And the final page I did was one to feature the Tim Holtz Kraft Core Shattered collection which made it's debut at CHA.  I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Shattered line of Core. It can be used for so much more besides vintage! 
 
 
I used the Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut cart to cut out the "Beautiful" and flower cuts.  Also used a flower edge punch of Martha's and some embellishments and twine from Queen & Co
 
So there they are and I'm so glad I was finally able to share them.  Core'dinations just makes scrapping so easy and fun... their cardstock quality really is the cream of the crop! 
Hope you'll visit me again soon! 
 

7 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful pages! I would love to go to CHA too...how cool that you had your fabby pages displayed there!
Hugs
Heather

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, these are gorgeous, Andrea! You SO know how to showcase the pretty Core papers. You knocked these CHA projects out of the park. They would be nutsos to let you go!

Staci Taylor said...

Gorgeous! Love them all, andrea!

Beth said...

I sure hope you get to continue on with the Core'dination DT. You know I just love your work, and these are no exception!

Kim said...

Got my fingers crossed for you, your eye or detail is always amazing

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Gorgeous pages as always!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

rl,this blog is being neglected! how are you? pick a day to get together soon!