Do I look different? Last night while we were out doing some Christmas shopping I got an urge! We walked into Ulta and 45 minutes later, I came outta there minus 15+ inches of my hair! I do this every now and then. It's been about 5 or 6 years now since my last major, drastic cut, but once I finally get fed up sick and tired of tripping all over my stray hairs in the carpeting and clogging up the drains! Since getting it all hacked off, I must say I feel rather free and slightly light headed, lol! It really does feel good though, and I just may keep it this way for awhile now. Change is good!
I decided to keep my tail and I'm going to donate it to the Cancer Society's "Locks of Love". I'm sure some lil' girl out there could use my hair! Here's some other pictures that Mugi took of me today. He prefers longer hair on me, but last night in the check -out line in at Target, he said that he thinks I look really cute with my new cut! ;)
So anyway, the shopping part of Christmas preparations is almost complete... hooray! Just a few more odds and ends to tie up and then of course I need to wrap or bag it all. So glad, because that's the worst part of it all usually (the shopping), trying to figure out what everyone would like, want or need. I have a few more cards yet to finish up and send out too. Sure hope everyone else is out there getting what needs to be done out of the way, and finding a lil' time to relax and enjoy. Not too much longer... yikes... 12 days!






29 comments:
OMW! Andrea I LOVE IT!!! It looks amazing, fresh, classy, grown up, and just dang beautiful!!!!
How uplifting girl! It's awesome!
LOOK how ADORABLE you are!! You are so amazingly beautiful and now that your hair is shorter it just shows off a vibrant, energetic new person! LOVE it. Awesome pictures too!! and good for you for donating it too.
You look so classy! Love the new hair do. I'm growing my hair for Locks of Love as well. So are my DDs! God Bless you for donating your gorgeous hair!
Oh my gosh...I looove the new do!!!
It looks awesome on you. I have to agree it looks real classy and sassy. I didin't realize your hair was so loooong. Fabulous!
Um...I have only bought 3 things so far. I guess I need to get on the ball huh?
Allison
Look at you diva!!! Girl that cut has got it going on! I love it, esp the layers in the back and the angled front. You look amazing girl. You had some hair on your head woman! And yes that's very cool that you donated it.
What I haven't shopped for will be finished this weekend...via the good old internet! Huge Hugs!
P.S. i sooo wish you were closer too, i'd have a blast scrapping and hanging with you!
Hey, Thanks for the comment on my blog! Funny thing, I just cut 12 inches of my hair a couple weeks ago and will be donating it too. Great minds think alike. Yours looks great!! Loved your RP LO (cellphone) from Nov!
hugs!
SHUT UP!!! I love it!!!
I had no idea that your hair was THAT long- your new do is really fabulous. You will feel so much freer without all that hair.Good thing that Secret Santa didn't send you lots of scrunchies and barrettes LOLOL
WOW, look at how much you cut off! What a gift that will be - your hair is so gorgeous. And I love the new cut - very very cool and a great look for you!
Wow fabby new do!!! I plan to cut my hair again in the spring.....have been donating it for 20 years! Great thing you've done & it will put a smile on a sweet child!
You look awesome! I do the same thing, I am in my super long hair phase right now..we shall see if it goes under the knife soon or not!
Andrea your hair looks adorable! I totally dig it. It gives you a more sophisticated look... just beautiful. Mugi will get used to it. I think it is such a lovely gesture to offer your hair to lock of love... what a blessing. Beauty and blessing all at once... Smiles - Amy
YOU look MAHvelous!!
Your hair looks amazing!! You look sensational, like a model. I also didn't realize your hair was that long!
If you haven't sent in that gorgeous braid yet, can I put in a plug for my pet organization, Pantene's Beautiful Lengths, which makes wigs available for FREE through the American Cancer Society. Locks has a sliding scale and requires an application process. Both worthy organizations, but
ohhhhhhhh
the courage!!!
I can't do it.. but I really really LOVE IT!
Ooowww... Andrea! You look awesome with your new hairdo!!!!! GORGEOUS and so classy!!!!
Andrea!!! I love it!!!!
You look gorgeous!!! (but you did before too!!)
Isn't it amazing how a new hairstyle can make you feel. I love the "new me" feeling!! Thanks for sharing the fabulous pictures!
Holy smokes, you are one gutsy girl! I am too chicken to cut mine! You absolutely lovely with the do though! Merry Christmas!
WOWOWZA WOWZA MISS Andrea...YOU LOOK SO Gorgeous! A SLEEK & CLASSY Look You've got going on there...and I bet the recipient of your gorgeous locks is going to be SO thankful..WTG!
AnnaED:)
I love it!!! I've been cutting mine gradually! Yours is just so cute!!!
Super cute cut Andrea! It looks great on you. And a little blondie is going to love having your locks!
Wow, what a dramatic change! Looks cute!
You look awesome!!!! I love it!!!
I do the same every few years! Right now I'm in the growing out process!!
WOW girl you look AMAZING!!!!!! Good for you Andrea, I love, love that cut!!!!! We donated Lacee's hair twice to Locks of Love, a great organization! What a nice gift for you!!! I bet Mugi loved it!!!!
Wendy M
Luv Luv Luv your new fab do !!!!!! You look fantastic. Thanks for swinging by. You always leave the sweetest comments and I really appreciate it ! Give the DT a chance as well, you never know till you try :') Your work is just as great as I have seen out there but you have to put yourself out and have it seen. Hugs and good luck !!!!!! Norma
First I wanted to thank you for the awesome package I got yesterday from you!! I was so excited to see this red package, and having it full of goodies...plus the gift card!! just made my day.......thank you so much!!! and by the way...your new hair cut is so cute!! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.....
your new do looks great!!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!
Your hair is darling! I think it suits you well!
I'm glad you're donating your braid...I'm sure it will do someone a world of good.
Good on ya. :)
Love the new style. It really gives you a classy look. As I was reading I was hoping you were donating to locks of love.
You look absolutely GORGEOUS, Andrea, it really suits you. !!
Someone will really appreciate your golden locks.!
Cheryl
Post a Comment