Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So Stinkin' Cool!

Yes!! Can I just say that I am way EXCITED!

I am proud to announce that I've been selected to be part of the
2008-2009 Design Team at CreativeXpress!!! This was my 3rd year trying for a spot so I am very pleased with myself.

Now only if I'd be picked to be on the
Fancy Pants DT, I'd be doing cart-wheels on the moon!

So, here are the rest of the lucky girls to round out the new CX team...

Returning Members:
Elizabeth Carney
Nikki Hobbs
Melanie Douthit
Jen Nichols
Kara Henry
Becki Adams

New Members:
Stephanie Ackerman
Heather Carpenter
Andrea Amu
Joy Hager

Stacy Armstrong
Laura Mendoza
Karen Pinsonat
Megan Peacock
Meridith Watson

Congratulations to all of you awsome girls! I am really glad to be joining you all and I can't wait to see what the year has in store for us! :)

35 comments:

Rachael said...

Woohoo!!!! So excited for you!!! Congrats!

ricanlaw said...

Alright!!!!! Good for you and Congrats. I hope you get the FP too because I can feel you really want it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Andrea, hope you will have a great year at CX. Have fun!Keeping my fingers crossed you are picked for FP as well. Good luck!

Debbie Sherman said...

Congratulations Andrea!!! So happy for you!!!

CJensen said...

Congrats Andrea! I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm excited to be on the team with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the Fancy Pants.....but you've already a member at the #1 hot spot!!

Nikki said...

Congrats again Andrea, I can't wait to work with you :)

Good Luck with FP :)

Nikki

CKMommy said...

congrats Andrea! I am so excited that I get to work with you at CX! it's going to be a great year!

Good Luck with FP! :)

Karen Pinsonat said...

congrats Emu, you deserve it and I'm so glad you made it!!

Elizabeth said...

Girlie!! That totally ROCKS! It's going to be such a fun year girl!! I am so glad that you made it!!!! Congratulations!

Stampin' Meg said...

Congrats Andrea-it's going to be a GREAT year!

Jen Martakis said...

Congrats Andrea! That is so awesome! Have fun!

Claude said...

That's great news, congratulations!

Renee Lamb said...

oh wow girl!! BIG BIG BIG deserving congratulations to you!! how fun and you are going to make an AWESOME addition to the team! have fun girl!

Lainey said...

Congratulations Andrea!!! You totally deserve it!

vintage girl at heart said...

Woo hooo you go girl!!! I am so excited that you made the it!!! I know you will enjoy it so much and be such a wonderfully creative asset to their team!! ::)))
Yay for you!

Staci Taylor said...

Oooh, BIG congrats Andrea! That is so exciting and so deserving! Can't wait to see what you create! Thanks for starting that post at CMK, you are so sweet! :-)

Linda Beeson said...

You are going to have sooooo much fun with that DT! WOW! Congrats!

scrappermimi said...

That is awesome news, big congrats to you! Fingers crossed for Fancy Pants for you!

joybear said...

Big CONGRATS!!!! Looking forward to a fun year!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Huge Congratulations to you Andrea!! You so deserve this spot! Rock it out girl!! Hugs!

Mireille said...

oh my goodness!!! YAY!!! about time for some lovely news! Hope this will be the start of more goodnes!

Aleta said...

YAY!!!! I'm still crossing my fingers for the Fancy Pants DT!!! You Rock girl!

Melissa said...

WTG ANDREA!!!!
A huge congrats!! So excited for you!

CJensen said...

You won an award! Check out my blog!

Staci Compher said...

Congrats Andrea!!! you deserve it......

Mer said...

I thought I'd already posted congrats on your blog!!

OH my! Sorry so late!

I can't wait to work with you and to get to know you better....I think it will be a fun year. :)

Anonymous said...

GranShoo sez, "Andrea, Big congrats on getting one of the DT slots for CX. Hugs."

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a great team to be a part of!

Davinie Fiero said...

3rd time was the charm! Congratulations on the DT position!

ellen s. said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My apologies for not being around.
But how FREAKING excited you must be....I AM freaking excited for you.
And I am so glad to see you starting Amelia's book and I hope it will bring some sort of peace.
Love ya girl and I'm still praying for you and Mugi.

Fink said...

Congrats to you! It will be fun seeing your work!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on making the design team. They say the third time's the charm. Can't wait to see more of your work :)