Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08...Someone's Havin' A B-Day!

Yes, it's Mugi's Birthday :) Love that it has fallin' on 8/8/08! He's getting more and more distinguished these days (does the color grey mean anything?)! Lol... love ya babe! No pictures of the big boy though, as he's been at work all day and I haven't really seen him. I'll try to snap one later tonight.

This day is also kind of bittersweet for me, as I should be exactly 27 weeks pregnant today as well. I of course took down all my baby tickers that I had on my signatures in all the forums, but I couldn't seem to bare to delete the one from here on the blog. So when I scroll down all the way I can still see how far along I would've been. I know I'm torturing myself. I just keep wondering what things would be like right now if I were still carrying her. I've never gotten to 27 weeks. I WISH I knew what it felt like to be at that stage of a pregnancy. I can't help but to wonder.

Here's a favorite photo of mine with Amelia and her daddy!

Happy Birthday, daddy...


3 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

Happy Birthday to Mugi! Glad to see that you are back to blogging and getting excited about your new house too!!!
Have a Blessed Week!

CJensen said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Mugi! Big Hugs to you Andrea!

phoneroomgirl said...

Late happy birthday to mugi it is so cool that your hubby shares a birthday with my son he just turned 12 i hope he had a good birthday have a great rest of the week my new friend hugs to you both !

Gina