(Don't forget to click on picture to see it larger!)
For this assignment, I concentrated on using the, "From My Kitchen" Cricut cartridge to create my embellishments, and of course I also went to town with my Cuttlebug to add textures! The papers I used for this layout are from Kaiser Craft's "Off-Shore" assortment and I used shades of blue cardstock from Bazzill's "Artic Trio" collection. Here are some close-up details of my embellishments...
Also, if you are interested in some more step by step instructions on how I made these sweet blue crabs, I also posted a tutorial on "Bringing Diecuts to Life" at the CX blog and you can see it all -->HERE!
And you can read more deets on this layout on this CX blog post --> HERE, as well if you'd like to know more!
Well, it's Friday! Not much planned here... maybe I'll have some time to get my scrap on! I have alot of stuff I'd like to get to, so I hope I can! Serendipity is having a "Project Runway" on-line crop next weekend and they already have some fun pre-crop challenges posted that I'd like to play along with. I'd also like to go to the movies sometime this weekend to see "The Lovely Bones"! I haven't read the book, as I can't seem to finish one once I start it ( baddd me!), but it looks like a good movie from the trailer! Hope you all have a chance to do something fun this weekend... ENJOY!






8 comments:
WOW! The texture you created is just amazing and those little shapes are just tooooo cute. Now I am hungry too.
Those crabs are amazing!! Fab lo, have a great weekend my friend. :)
I commented on this LO on the Cricut MB- But I gotta tell you again how much I love that crab pot. READ the Lovely Bones-it is sooo good.
Your attention to detail girl is always SO amazing! Your project just jumps out at you and there are so many wonderful textures and details to see!
I hope that you are well! I sure miss you girlie!!!
e.
You seriously rock the cricut Andrea. I LOVE how you embossed the die cuts with different textures. Another fabulous layout :)
I want to see that movie too! Knowing me, I might, just maybe see it on DVD. I can't seem to find the time these days. Let me know if it is worth the time if you get to see it.
Fantastic job on your layout, girlfriend! Lovin' all the details! Glad to hear you are playing along with the crop at Serendipity. Get ready for some awesome fun this weekend!!! xoxo L
Your page sure makes me want to try some of those crabs!!
I too can never seem to finish a book, unless I can read it in a day! LOL! I will have to see the movie on DVD, most likely. Let us know how good it is.
Great double pager!! Love the texture on the crabs, they look fantastic!! My kids love those things, they had such a blast smashing them and eating them the last time we were there. I wasn't scrapping then, so I don't have any photos. :( Guess we'll have to go back!!
Post a Comment