Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What a Weekend!

For all those of you who got to go to CHA, all I have to say is... hope you had a great time!  Wish I had been there too.  Perhaps one of these years! But nevertheless, I had a very fast and productive weekend here in PA too... even with all the rain that had our sump-pump workin' over-time in the basement!

I had a great time scrappin' up a storm for Serendipity's on-line Project Runway Crop throughout the weekend!  There were so may awesome challenges and I had every intention of doing them all but I just couldn't in time.  But, I did manage to get 7 done and I was thrilled with all of them!  Here's one of my favorites that I did for the fun 80's Flashback Fashion challenge...



Yes, that is me, circa 1986!  I loved the 80's... those were some fun times!
I was also very busy finishing up my entry for Serendipity's DT call!  I took the plunge, and now it's that time to wait, but I know I'm not alone... I saw many fabulous entries in the submissions gallery.  Here's one of my submissions for that... an all about me page...



That cloud paper is some of my very favorite from Fancy Pants!  Love  that cloud print!

I  also finished up a sweet lil' seasonal home decor piece for this month's CX assignment and I hope to be sharing that with you all really soon!  I got to use the new Easter Cricut cart for that :)
Before I sign off for tonight, just want to mention that there is an awesome giveaway over at BlueMoon Scrapbooking and it involves something very cool and new from Tim Holtz!  Have you seen his new line of Sissix Alterations Dies?  They look amazing... can't wait to get my hands on them! It looks like he also has his own machine coming out too in July... lookie ----->HERE!

13 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Love it! And so happy to see you were a WINNER on our blog hop! Make sure you send your info to KAYDUB so you can collect your prize!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I really love your 80s page...how fun! Also, I'm drooling over your handwriting! I wish mine looked that fabulous!

Lisa said...

Hey Girl! I so love your "all about me" layout for Serendipity! It is THE coolest! To try to answer your question about pre-orders, I'll give it my best shot. I'm not an expert on this but will be happy to explain as I understand it. All pre-orders need to be separate from regular orders. You can, however, put all pre-orders in one order. Here is where it gets just a bit fuzzy but I think I get it. The items will be shipped and invoiced as they come in unless you request them to be held until all items are received. This is to cut down on shipping costs. Since Basic Grey isn't due in for a while, Kristen suggests putting any orders for their products in a separate pre-order. That way, you don't hold up your other items. Does that make sense? I hope??? Let me know if it is as clear as mud and I'll get someone else to help ya!

Good luck on the DT call! I'll be watching and waiting to see the big announcement! {{{hugs}}} L

Rebecca Keppel said...

What a super fun 80's LO--you were such a cute 80's chick ;) And the about me is gorgeous. Havent been over to the gallery yet to see the rest of your submission, but I always love all your work. Good luck :) I wish they could take us all lol!

Linda Beeson said...

Maybe some day we can get to the same CHA and meet! I did post a bunch of pics from this CHA is you get a chance to take a peek. Lots of favs. Love your layouts, the "clouds" one is so cool.

Marie W said...

Goodness! I wish I were that creative. You produce beautiful work Andrea!

Staci Taylor said...

Oooh, I love these girl!! That 80's page is too cool, and you looked way cooler than I ever looked back then lol! Best of luck on the DT try-out, andrea, i've got my fingers crossed for you!

sarah said...

LOVE that 80s page! the hairstyle makes me smile! ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Anonymous said...

We so would have been friends in the 80's! I had some crazy hair... big, big hair... I had a trench coat and black suede punker boots, like Atom Ant... oh, and the bracelets with spikes... yeah, I was so tough! ;)
Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, forgot, love the layout!! So cute!!

some kind of wonderful said...

beautiful projects girl! love the 80's one! lol! fingers crossed for you on the DT call!! you SO deserve it!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Congrats on the DT at Serendipity!

wendyp said...

Beautiful layouts!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

Was bumming that I didn't make it to CHA either. One of these days, right?